Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

I would like to know what they were reviewing on that OT goal highway robbery taking that away. 4 out of 6 points not to bad on the weekend. They have a 4 point with ND playing next weekend so at worst they will be 2 points behind ND if the Irish get 6 points next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
      I would like to know what they were reviewing on that OT goal highway robbery taking that away. 4 out of 6 points not to bad on the weekend. They have a 4 point with ND playing next weekend so at worst they will be 2 points behind ND if the Irish get 6 points next weekend.
      I think we all know they were guessing on the review. If as the rules say there must be clear and undisputable evidence to overturn the call made on the ice then they should have been in and out of the box quickly on the review it if said evidence existed - NOT 5 minutes later!

Comment

Was listening to Urban Meyer's press conference and the university gave some kudos to coach Rohlik during it.
        They were saying how Ryan day is a good fit as the next football coach because he has bought into and understands our system and expectations at Ohio state just like head hockey coach Rohlik and that's why the men's hockey program is doing exceptionally well.

Comment

Well I thought we were gaining good chemistry, any guesses on how rusty we'll be after the break?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
            Was listening to Urban Meyer's press conference and the university gave some kudos to coach Rohlik during it.
            They were saying how Ryan day is a good fit as the next football coach because he has bought into and understands our system and expectations at Ohio state just like head hockey coach Rohlik and that's why the men's hockey program is doing exceptionally well.
            I saw and heard that also. I think this was the deciding factor in getting rid of Oz. He was going to do things his way - period. There may have been contributing factors, but I believe was the final straw.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
              I saw and heard that also. I think this was the deciding factor in getting rid of Oz. He was going to do things his way - period. There may have been contributing factors, but I believe was the final straw.
              Thats what i heard also about Oz it was his way or no way.

Comment

Oz also voided Alumni weekend and the Alumni game.

Comment

Had a pleasant surprise today, saw that even though we haven't played in two weeks the math worked in our favor and bumped us up to #4 in the Pairwise!
                  Not a bad way to start the season's second half when it starts to get serious.

Comment

Had a pleasant surprise today, saw that even though we haven't played in two weeks the math worked in our favor and bumped us up to #4 in the Pairwise!
                    Not a bad way to start the season's second half when it starts to get serious.
                    You're welcome...

Comment

Just imagine how well both of our Hockey programs could do if they actually had decent facilities!

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                        Just imagine how well both of our Hockey programs could do if they actually had decent facilities!
                        PLEASE, don't get that topic started again!

Comment

Good win tonight for the Buckeyes but the rust was readily apparent tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow nights game to see if we get some polish going.

Comment

Nce to get 2 wins out of the long break now on back to the Big Ten and off to East Lansing. Anyone besides me going up there next weekend

Comment

Anyone besides me going up there next weekend
                              I'll be there for the Saturday game.

Comment

Nce to get 2 wins out of the long break now on back to the Big Ten and off to East Lansing. Anyone besides me going up there next weekend
                                I won't be there, or at the Michigan series the following week but will be following on line. The wife and I are leaving for Key West for a few weeks to make up for missing out last year when I hurt my back. The good part is that we are also planning on Buffalo for the Frozen Four to make up for missing last year's edition because of the same back injury.

I was very much relieved Saturday night to see that the team is capable of scoring more than three goals. IIRC they had only scored four goals once this season. Five was asking too much - but every one was needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X