Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Well that su*ked! Bad turnover by Miller and a blatant non-call for tripping near the 2 minute mark and that's game. When I realized Aaron was one of the refs I'm not surprised. Shouldn't be any refs left from the CCHA era when they were all biased.
    Well, what are you gonna do? That's hockey!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      Well that su*ked! Bad turnover by Miller and a blatant non-call for tripping near the 2 minute mark and that's game. When I realized Aaron was one of the refs I'm not surprised. Shouldn't be any refs left from the CCHA era when they were all biased.
      Well, what are you gonna do? That's hockey!
      Still, to get a split in South Bend without Lacynski and with the loss being very close is about as good an outcome as I could have hoped for. A sweep at Colgate would be nice though to set up some momentum before running the Cheese-Ped-Gopher gauntlet to close out the month.

Comment

Ill take the split on the road but i hope they are disappointed with it that game was there to be had last night. Horrible mistake by Miller not using the boards setting up that winning goal. On to Colgate hoping for 2 wins.

Comment

Well we were decent but not domineering. And my heart caught in my throat when Tanner went headfirst into the boards after missing 3 games with a concussion!

Comment

Well we were decent but not domineering. And my heart caught in my throat when Tanner went headfirst into the boards after missing 3 games with a concussion!
            I thought they were very good especially in the defensive zone. The passing needs to be better especially on break outs but anytime you get a shutout its never a bad thing.

Comment

1-0 shutout for Nappier. Lone goal from Joshua in the third period. Three of the last four games have been shutouts so I think the defense has rebounded from the eight goal performance against BG. I wonder if committing so much to defense is holding down their offense. Whatever - as long as it's a win.

Comment

Well the next two weekends will more clearly define the path we're on going into the break. Being home series, splits or less are not acceptable if we want to get back where we were last season!

Comment

Well the next two weekends will more clearly define the path we're on going into the break. Being home series, splits or less are not acceptable if we want to get back where we were last season!
                  Yes must get no less than 5 points each of the next 2 weekends and Wisconsin is without one of their best players.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                    and Wisconsin is without one of their best players.
                    Should we send the Gophers a thank you card for that?

Comment

Should we send the Gophers a thank you card for that?
                      No he was out last week too

Comment

No he was out last week too
                        Linus Weissbach. Took a slapper to the hand in practice and apparently shattered some knuckles. Had it plated and pinned in an effort to heal quicker but I don't know. The fact that they are even talking about the possibility of him returning before the break (Dec 8th for the Badgers) is kind of astonishing to me. We'll see, I guess. Sucks for him and the team as he was really coming into his own this year.

Just to be fair, you guys should probably sit #9 and #26 one night each. Thanks.
                        Originally posted by WiscTJK
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                        Originally posted by Timothy A
                        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                          Linus Weissbach. Took a slapper to the hand in practice and apparently shattered some knuckles. Had it plated and pinned in an effort to heal quicker but I don't know. The fact that they are even talking about the possibility of him returning before the break (Dec 8th for the Badgers) is kind of astonishing to me. We'll see, I guess. Sucks for him and the team as he was really coming into his own this year.

Just to be fair, you guys should probably sit #9 and #26 one night each. Thanks.
                          Yeah, poor kid. It does su** to have that happen especially in practice. Hope he recovers fully but they better not push him too soon.
                          I feel your pain, we lost Hein last season in practice to a freak accident that broke his collarbone right at the beginning of post season play. He was half of a scoring machine when teamed up with line mate #9, Tanner Laczynski.

Comment

Yeah, poor kid. It does su** to have that happen especially in practice. Hope he recovers fully but they better not push him too soon.
                            I feel your pain, we lost Hein last season in practice to a freak accident that broke his collarbone right at the beginning of post season play. He was half of a scoring machine when teamed up with line mate #9, Tanner Laczynski.
                            It was Weis not Hein they lost last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

Hope he heals quick that kid is fun to watch play.

Comment

It was Weis not Hein they lost last year.
                                I stand corrected and plead senior moment for my error.

Comment

Working...
                                X