Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Math sucks, and that's not just because I was an average math student jealous of the people who pulled a 30+ on the math part of the ACT and could breeze through their calculus homework. In my experience, the people who are really, really good at math are often sociopaths (this is not meant as an ad hom towards you, dx). They get all excited about the numbers, and have little to no concern for any consequences.

That's why I was a lit and vocab guy, and to this day, a language nerd.

Anyway, isn't this the cop outrage thread?

I get excited about the numbers. Sometimes I even take a step back and surprise myself. But my fiancée will be the first to tell you I’m also a very sentimental person as well. I care about more than the numbers.

But I get what you’re saying. I’ve seen them as well.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I get excited about the numbers. Sometimes I even take a step back and surprise myself. But my fiancée will be the first to tell you I’m also a very sentimental person as well. I care about more than the numbers.

But I get what you’re saying. I’ve seen them as well.
      I love numbers, hence my love of gambling. But like dx, also sentimental.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I will say that when it comes to math, statistics were my spirit animal. I legit aced that class with the right instructor. I'm sure Rube can relate to me on the odds with blackjack, poker, etc.

EDIT: When I got to applied stats, my semester project was an analysis of whether or not NHL goalies really belonged in the Hall of Fame.
        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-05-2019, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I will say that when it comes to math, statistics were my spirit animal. I legit aced that class with the right instructor. I'm sure Rube can relate to me on the odds with blackjack, poker, etc.
          Oh God, yes.

So, there are 3 doors...

I still get people asking why I bet INTO an open-ended straight flush draw after the flop...
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            It says arrest, not conviction. It may be a well-mannered local PD.
            Follow up:
            https://kstp.com/news/13-year-old-in...2019-/5515538/

Comment

Key witness in the murder of botham jean found shot to dead right after the cop is found guilty. Shot in the mouth

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-murder-trial

Comment

Holy ****
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  I dont seem to recall that season. I remember the Ralph opening and then I dont recall any college hockey being played until a few years later.
                  If you remember the Ralph opening then you remember enough for it all to make sense
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    If you remember the Ralph opening then you remember enough for it all to make sense
                    Before Nazism was cool!
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Before Nazism was cool!
                      Et tu, Keple?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Et tu, Keple?
                        Ralph sucked. That's hardly a controversial statement.

FWIW I'd have taken the money too.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Minneapolis police selling “cops for trump” shirts for the trump rally this week.

Can’t imagine why people aren’t feeling more love for police.

http://m.startribune.com/minneapolis...nts/562372802/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Minneapolis police selling “cops for trump” shirts for the trump rally this week.

Can’t imagine why people aren’t feeling more love for police.

http://m.startribune.com/minneapolis...nts/562372802/
                            This is what is messed up. The populace (MSP/StP core population) is asking for MORE cops. Downtowns are hurting b/c of recent crime. The shirts are due to a recent ruling of trying to remain neutral in politics, which (to me) says the wrong cops are in in employ. They need true unbiased cops.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              This is what is messed up. The populace (MSP/StP core population) is asking for MORE cops. Downtowns are hurting b/c of recent crime. The shirts are due to a recent ruling of trying to remain neutral in politics, which (to me) says the wrong cops are in in employ. They need true unbiased cops.
                              You will never have a truly unbiased group of policemen, sheriffs deputies, state troopers, or any of the penumbra of agencies. You can only ask that they not show their support in any official capacity or shirts such as what's being printed.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                You will never have a truly unbiased group of policemen, sheriffs deputies, state troopers, or any of the penumbra of agencies. You can only ask that they not show their support in any official capacity or shirts such as what's being printed.
                                I know, I know. I guess going out of their way to print these shirts (and honestly, it wouldn't matter the name on the shirt, it's going out of their way to show a bias) instead of at least trying to appear neutral is what bothers me.

Comment

Working...
                                X