Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    There is no systemic racism in our justice system -_-
    I don't know if this is just a thing in Texas or what but the jury decided the sentence. Reports indicated that there were five black jurors, five Hispanic or Asian jurors, and two white jurors.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      I don't know if this is just a thing in Texas or what but the jury decided the sentence. Reports indicated that there were five black jurors, five Hispanic or Asian jurors, and two white jurors.
      This post just shows you don't know how systemic racism works...

Comment

https://kstp.com/news/st-paul-mayor-...545/?cat=12196

"According to police, the girl was also previously arrested for assault, disorderly conduct, theft from person, auto theft, fleeing police on foot, obstruction the legal process and trespassing."

She sounds like a well-mannered child.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have no problem with them arresting the child and having to use force if she’s punching them and kicking them. Ever tried to wrangle a p-ssed off 13yo? I imagine it’s not easy.

Unless there’s some sort of wrongdoing on the tape, which appears to have been taken down.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I have no problem with them arresting the child and having to use force if she’s punching them and kicking them. Ever tried to wrangle a p-ssed off 13yo? I imagine it’s not easy.

Unless there’s some sort of wrongdoing on the tape, which appears to have been taken down.
            That's what I'm wondering. It appears the cops approached this kid with caution and tact (like not going after her on the rail platform), and by her history...and actions during the attempted arrest...

But, you know, there are some people who will cause an uproar....
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              This post just shows you don't know how systemic racism works...
              After looking it up it's quite apparent I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                After looking it up it's quite apparent I didn't.
                Major kudos for looking it up, and admitting it. Way to make me feel bad

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  https://kstp.com/news/st-paul-mayor-...545/?cat=12196

"According to police, the girl was also previously arrested for assault, disorderly conduct, theft from person, auto theft, fleeing police on foot, obstruction the legal process and trespassing."

She sounds like a well-mannered child.
                  It says arrest, not conviction. It may be a well-mannered local PD.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    Major kudos for looking it up, and admitting it. Way to make me feel bad
                    Prob fill a small warehouse with what I don't know. But, I will admit I don't know something and when I'm wrong.

Comment

This was an amazing thing. She got 10 years.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Why is it always minorities who have to forgive?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Why is it always minorities who have to forgive?
                          He didn't have to. He did it on his own. Would it be nice if more of these Trumpian Evangelicals actually followed the Gospel? Yeah. But for now this kid is my hero. I don't think I could do it and what that says about me is not good.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            He didn't have to. He did it on his own. Would it be nice if more of these Trumpian Evangelicals actually followed the Gospel? Yeah. But for now this kid is my hero. I don't think I could do it and what that says about me is not good.
                            It's understandable, though. I doubt I could do it, either. It just shows there are better people in the world than us.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              It's understandable, though. I doubt I could do it, either. It just shows there are better people in the world than us.
                              Than we.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Than we.
                                Definitely better than thou art.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X