Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    He won't get hired again.
    This has yet to be proven. There have been other instances where cops like that get rehires or even temporarily rehired so they can collect their pension, it wouldn’t be unprecedented.

Comment

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      This has yet to be proven. There have been other instances where cops like that get rehires or even temporarily rehired so they can collect their pension, it wouldn’t be unprecedented.
      I want to believe this. I assume you have evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Try Oneida County, where the county sheriff there followed me from Rhinelander to the MI border on this year's Hougton trip. No lie. It was hilarious. He was WAITING for me to screw up.
        Which is hilarious because Eagle River and all points North on US 45 are within Vilas County.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Which is hilarious because Eagle River and all points North on US 45 are within Vilas County.
          Cop made a HARD left at the border. it was like out of an old movie: "Git outta my county, and don't come back!"

As for the re-hiring, it may happen, I wish it wouldn't, but some backwoods station might take him, with caution.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

FWIW, I definitely believe Rube on his story.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              FWIW, I definitely believe Rube on his story.
              I have an eye-witness. She couldn't believe it at first. Um, bulls-eye car, MN plates, in WI. Do the math.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

He won't get hired again.
                He should be in fu***ng jail and he will get another job - LEO or not. ffs Brent just once concede instead of digging in stubbornly with a stupid take.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  He should be in fu***ng jail and he will get another job - LEO or not. ffs Brent just once concede instead of digging in stubbornly with a stupid take.
                  You know I agreed that he should be in jail, right? You read that part....I hope.

Comment

FFS

Comment

You know I agreed that he should be in jail, right? You read that part....I hope.
                      It's hard to give you credit for something so obviously necessary when say say s**t like, "Yes, prison vs a mark for life no matter where you go is being pedantic.". There's always a qualifier. I don't care if he will or will not ever be a LEO again - compared to a civilian he got off scott free.

Comment

It's hard to give you credit for something so obviously necessary when say say s**t like, "Yes, prison vs a mark for life no matter where you go is being pedantic.". There's always a qualifier. I don't care if he will or will not ever be a LEO again - compared to a civilian he got off scott free.
                        1. He should be in jail
                        2. To say "nothing came of it" is patently false. He has that label for life
                        3. Will someone hire him? Maybe. However, I'm guessing that most will be very hesitant because of that label, justifiably, no matter how much he presumably has changed.
                        4. In summation, to say he got off scot-free is pure BS, IMO. He will have trouble getting any job that has authority (with good reason).

Comment

1. He should be in jail
                          2. To say "nothing came of it" is patently false. He has that label for life
                          3. Will someone hire him? Maybe. However, I'm guessing that most will be very hesitant because of that label, justifiably, no matter how much he presumably has changed.
                          4. In summation, to say he got off scot-free is pure BS, IMO. He will have trouble getting any job that has authority (with good reason).
                          Compared to a civilian he got off scot free. Everything else is pure nonsense.

Comment

Compared to a civilian he got off scot free. Everything else is pure nonsense.
                            Jesus, even when I agree, it's still daggers....

Comment

Jesus, even when I agree, it's still daggers....
                              There's no daggers. I don't hate you, haven't called you stupid, etc. Just stop with the qualifiers. A civilian would be in jail. End of story.

Comment

There's no daggers. I don't hate you, haven't called you stupid, etc. Just stop with the qualifiers. A civilian would be in jail. End of story.
                                Maybe. Depends on the lawyer. (see: OJ) The point is, no matter what his lack of punishment is, his name is out there. For PR reasons mainly, would YOU want to hire that person? I wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X