Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

That’s not inconsistent at all lol.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      That's my point. Make it consistent. Federal level.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Republicans will surely charge him with two murders right?

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...gle-over-taser
        Depends on the color of the victim. 2 x 0 = 0.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It really isn't. But the average person doesn't get it.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            That's my point. Make it consistent. Federal level.
            It is consistent, a woman getting an abortion is consensual whereas her fetus being murdered isn't. This is not hard even for you.

Comment

It is consistent, a woman getting an abortion is consensual whereas her fetus being murdered isn't. This is not hard even for you.
              Oh, no. It's extremely difficult for him.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I know

Comment

Women having rights over their own body is a very difficult concept

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Women having rights over their own body is a very difficult concept
                    No, it's pretty simple. As soon as the man creates the fetus the body is no longer yours.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      No, it's pretty simple. As soon as the man creates the fetus the body is no longer yours.
                      Don't be absurd.

It was never hers to begin with.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh, no. It's extremely difficult for him.
                        Kiss my ***. While I'm not personally pro-choice, I AM for the law being that way.

Let's play devil's advocate. Let's say the woman was on her way to perform an abortion, but her and her fetus was killed in a car crash by a drunk driver? What then? You probably would have proof in the way of text messages/phone calls to friends and family about having the abortion...

Either it's a life, or it's not. Make it consistent.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          Kiss my ***. While I'm not personally pro-choice, I AM for the law being that way.

Let's play devil's advocate. Let's say the woman was on her way to perform an abortion, but her and her fetus was killed in a car crash by a drunk driver? What then? You probably would have proof in the way of text messages/phone calls to friends and family about having the abortion...

Either it's a life, or it's not. Make it consistent.
                          Thanks for making my point for me.

Comment

Thanks for making my point for me.
                            Not even close, Scoobs. In that example, she was on her way to do it herself (not a crime) but on the way there, someone did it for her (crime). That's inconsistent in logic. She was going to do it anyway, and yet the other driver gets charged with 2 murders, not 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              Not even close, Scoobs. In that example, she was on her way to do it herself (not a crime) but on the way there, someone did it for her (crime). That's inconsistent in logic. She was going to do it anyway, and yet the other driver gets charged with 2 murders, not 1.
                              Keep digging.

Comment

Keep digging.
                                Nah, I figure you being 6 feet deep in your flawed stance is enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X