Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    “Staten Island isn’t all racist cops and heroin, there’s also meth and racist firefighters.”
    - Pete Davidson
    Davidson is a great source of wisdom, still not sure how that POS is even still alive.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      Davidson is a great source of wisdom, still not sure how that POS is even still alive.
      Steal your girl?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Interesting confrontation where I live. A CT State cop makes a speeding stop on the very heavily traveled bridge on I-95 over the Quinnipiac River. An anti cop vigilante pulls up at the scene and flips off the cop and speeds off. Cop pulls him over the kid asks the cop why he pulled over the other car. It goes downhill from there. The cop loses his mind and ends up suspended to desk duty. I am not excusing the cops actions, but the incident should never have happened if it weren't for the cop vigilante. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l?ico=embedded
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

An anti cop vigilante
          LOL. Wow.

Forget my prior query. It wasn't your girl, it was your manhood. I suspect it was moot in any case.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Steal your girl?
            Nah just waiting for his inevitable OD.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Interesting confrontation where I live. A CT State cop makes a speeding stop on the very heavily traveled bridge on I-95 over the Quinnipiac River. An anti cop vigilante pulls up at the scene and flips off the cop and speeds off. Cop pulls him over the kid asks the cop why he pulled over the other car. It goes downhill from there. The cop loses his mind and ends up suspended to desk duty. I am not excusing the cops actions, but the incident should never have happened if it weren't for the cop vigilante. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l?ico=embedded
              Flipping off an officer is not illegal. It's specifically protected by the 1st Amendment. The Cop doesn't have to like it, but he's got the power of the state behind him, so he can suck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                LOL. Wow.

Forget my prior query. It wasn't your girl, it was your manhood. I suspect it was moot in any case.
                You must be up at Chucks house.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Protests are resuming, cops already firing sponge bullets

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Where do cops of other large cities live? Most MPLS cops live in the suburbs. Makes some feel as though the city is occupied by agencies that feel no motivation to protect and serve the community. Wondering if this issue is present in other areas as well.
                    Chicago Cops (and Firefighters) must have a residence within city limits. They are not equally distributed however in that there are well known "Cop and/or Firefighter Neighborhoods" which tend to be richer and whiter than most parts. You also have a fair number that just rent a cheap apartment while having the wife/kids live in the burbs.
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I had to live in my city when I was hired as an FF, by the time I got out, we were at a 15 mile radius from town. Chief still has to live in the city. Having been in charge of recruiting for my dept. It was very difficult to recruit candidates who wanted to live in our urban inner ring suburb. The money involved in recruiting and training a cop or firefighter is higher than most would expect, alot of the urban centers end becoming stepping stone departments where a candidate will get his POST or FF certification and then move on to a less busy or better paying city. In the Fire Service, Paramedics are at a premium, they are actually head hunted by other departments who don't want to pay for the two years of college level education to become qualified. I always tell kids who want to be a FF to become a Paramedic first, if you are physically fit, it almost guarantees you a job. New Haven just cut out their Paramedic level service because of cost this week, out sourcing to for profit. AMR. All that said, I lived where I worked my entire 32 year career.
                      Last edited by LTsatch; 05-27-2020, 04:55 PM.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        You also have a fair number that just rent a cheap apartment while having the wife/kids live in the burbs.
                        "The law requires me to keep a residence in the city, honey. I'd never use it to cheat on you. Don't you trust me?!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          "The law requires me to keep a residence in the city, honey. I'd never use it to cheat on you. Don't you trust me?!"
                          a.k.a. "playing hide the sausage."
                          Cornell University

Comment

One thing I’m noticing of my neighbors - many who screamed that the black cop (noor) should have been persecuted and jailed immediately when he killed our white neighbor lady, are now saying “we need to see the full story” before judging these 4 cops.

Sickening

Comment

Are they looting target?!
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is getting even more out of control. Listen to the Hennepin County dispatch. The cops are sounding more and more frantic and desperate.

Not ideal. They’ve been told to stop shooting CS at least three or four times yet some of them keep shooting it.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X