Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Imagine if the City didn't fire the cops...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      There's an entire suburb between MPLS and Bloomington. (Richfield, which is neither) Funny.
      That is what I was thinking. Bloomington? Really? lulz

Get a map before you say that, man.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Imagine if the City didn't fire the cops...
        Right? Or if Frey didn't call on the county DA to charge the kneeler.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          That is what I was thinking. Bloomington? Really? lulz

Get a map before you say that, man.
          They said "Bloomington Street" or Avenue, not the city.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              That would be different. I did hear St Louis Park, which is the suburb to my east (I live in Minnetonka). The border is about 1 mile away? Maybe 2? Even SLP is far enough from Lake St to not even be worried or even paid attention to.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Okay, that makes sense. That is a bit of a secondary north-south artery. Eight blocks east of Chicago Ave, where the murder took place.

Comment

This lone guy is delivering more and better actual news than all the networks for the last decade.

Be kinda fun if this was the night capitalism died, but it probably has another thirty years or so.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2020, 12:08 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    MPLS' own rooftop Koreans?

Comment

Welp, I'll give you guys this. Even by big city snob standards, you've got yourselves a decent riot here. Nice job.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2020, 12:08 AM.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        That would be different. I did hear St Louis Park, which is the suburb to my east (I live in Minnetonka). The border is about 1 mile away? Maybe 2? Even SLP is far enough from Lake St to not even be worried or even paid attention to.
                        Lake St. runs east/west starting around France just west of Lake Calhoun/Bde Maka Ska. Eastern SLP is not far from it at all...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Welp, I'll give you guys this. Even by big city snob standards, you've got yourselves a decent little riot here. Nice job.
                          Minneapolis is also the most racially segregated large city in the nation, I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            This lone guy is delivering more and better actual news than all the networks for the last decade.
                            The side commentary is so inaccurate at times. "Reportedly, allegedly, rumor is, apparently, etc." seems to be his favorite words. I love the footage (the main reason I'm watching this) but he is hardly impartial. He wants to steer people to a certain opinion. Don't like that.

Comment

Yup. Uptown . I’ll have to watch for smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Minneapolis is also the most racially segregated large city in the nation, I believe
                                Milwaukee is way smaller, IIRC, but I think they hold the title overall for something that can actually be labeled a "city" as opposed to a suburb, township, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X