Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

He was running away. And the partner's response? Sickening.

https://wearemitu.com/things-that-ma...2tFaSlB7bWn11k
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Woman reported a rape, cops arrested her instead.
      Gosh I wonder why women don’t want to report

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ted-her-lying/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Woman reported a rape, cops arrested her instead.
        Gosh I wonder why women don’t want to report

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ted-her-lying/
        That sounds terrible but it's hard to tell because the article is such a sh-tshow. The writer should be fired. For an ostensible news article it has the idiotic loaded language and obvious editorial bias you'd associate with a Murdoch rag. Does WaPo not have editors anymore? Even if the writer sucks somebody should have cleaned up the mess.

As for the DA... yikes. Hopefully the good people of that district will take that into consideration the next election. He doesn't sound like he deserves to be running a mall guard shack.
        Last edited by Kepler; 10-30-2019, 07:36 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          That sounds terrible but it's hard to tell because the article is such a sh-tshow. The writer should be fired. For an ostensible news article it has the idiotic loaded language and obvious editorial bias you'd associate with a Murdoch rag. Does WaPo not have editors anymore? Even if the writer sucks somebody should have cleaned up the mess.

As for the DA... yikes. Hopefully the good people of that district will take that into consideration the next election. He doesn't sound like he deserves to be running a mall guard shack.
          Better than some of the glorified blog posts you post (but yeah seemed closer to a student newspaper than WaPo)

I know Kansas is backwater but if she was blackout drunk she cant consent. I gotta admit though, some of the information from the article does make me question her a tiny bit. That said if the cops had done their job we would have more information. Did they, I dont know, TEST HER BLOOD ALCOHOL LEVEL!?!?! They bungled this from the word go. (dont even get me started on the DA...there is more evidence supporting her than him so filing a false claim? Eat a bag of dicks) The only thing surprising is this isnt an athlete or coach that did it because this would make even more sense since this is Lawrence.
          Last edited by Handyman; 10-30-2019, 09:43 AM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Their first move was to take her phone and go after her. Just gross

Comment

Their first move was to take her phone and go after her. Just gross
              Well it is probably too much to ask for Lawrence to have cops trained in how to deal with rapes. They also wouldnt want the standard of "too drunk to consent" to be a thing knowing what I know of the college life at KU.

Kansas is awful anyways...but college town Kansas? I dont care how liberal it might be the cops are gonna suck.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

rape-accuser

Or in this case, a criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  rape-accuser

Or in this case, a criminal.
                  Yep. This is a big problem and it's not going away.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Churros!

Comment

They are just so brave. Putting their life on the line to prevent diabetes like that!

Well she is lucky though...if she was Black they would have shot her cause they thought the churro was a gun and feared for their lives.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Churros!

They only needed four cops to handle that situation. Impressive!

Comment

They are heroes, stopping the browns from selling ethnic food

Comment

Hero cop fights off quadruple amputee teen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ruple-amputee/

Comment

Hey dawg, I heard you like cops so...
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

How to lose your job.

https://youtu.be/qShz1VZ71nA
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X