Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

It's not that he kneeled. That is his right. It's the fact that he didn't want accept the repercussions (right or wrong) for his action that bothers me.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      It's not that he kneeled. That is his right. It's the fact that he didn't want accept the repercussions (right or wrong) for his action that bothers me.
      Yeah, that is what is bothersome about the whole situation. **** you.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        Yeah, that is what is bothersome about the whole situation. **** you.
        You take an action, you accept the consequences. Rosa did. Kolin did not want that. So f* you.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

He freaking handcuffs on and there were 3 or 4 cops present. He could have kneeled on his back at worst. For eff's sake Rube.

Also in the non-riot looking protest photos everyone had on a mask for those in which you could see their face. So no Trump voters as expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            Jesus

Comment

????

Comment

fukcers
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  ????
                  I *think* he's referring to Kaepernick in this case.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Why should he accept them when he broke no law nor NFL rule?
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

You are hard to decipher, Rube. Last I checked Colin Kaepernick did absolutely nothing wrong, so there really are no "repercussions" he should have had to face. But at any rate, I don't see him barging into NFL team meetings, demanding to play. I don't see him jumping onto sidelines during games to protest the fact that no NFL team had the stones to hire someone who was clearly more qualified than almost every second string QB in the league the last couple of years. I don't see Kaepernick failing to accept ANYTHING that has come his way in fact. He paid a huge price, just like a whole lot of other people of color who came before him. If anything at all about Colin Kaepernick bothers you, you are lost my friend. And that is just sad. I swear to God, you seem like a decent sort, you seem like you want to see people treated as human beings, but again, if anything about Colin Kaepernick is bothering you, YOU have the problem. I hope at some point in your life you pause to take an accounting of where your beliefs and viewpoints are. I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        Why should he accept them when he broke no law nor NFL rule?
                        Excellent question.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          He freaking handcuffs on and there were 3 or 4 cops present. He could have kneeled on his back at worst. For eff's sake Rube.

Also in the non-riot looking protest photos everyone had on a mask for those in which you could see their face. So no Trump voters as expected.
                          I'm not talking about this guy. I'm talking about Colin.

Comment

This single post says a lot about how you really feel, Rube. You're all for people being responsible for their actions, but fail to acknowledge that minorities suffer negative repercussions from their choices at a far more frequent and harsher rate, and you're unwilling to do anything about that. That is exactly what Kaepernick was trying to point out, and why the redneck Billy Bobs and Peggy Sues who boycotted the NFL were so triggered by it. And you too, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              You are hard to decipher, Rube. Last I checked Colin Kaepernick did absolutely nothing wrong, so there really are no "repercussions" he should have had to face. But at any rate, I don't see him barging into NFL team meetings, demanding to play. I don't see him jumping onto sidelines during games to protest the fact that no NFL team had the stones to hire someone who was clearly more qualified than almost every second string QB in the league the last couple of years. I don't see Kaepernick failing to accept ANYTHING that has come his way in fact. He paid a huge price, just like a whole lot of other people of color who came before him. If anything at all about Colin Kaepernick bothers you, you are lost my friend. And that is just sad. I swear to God, you seem like a decent sort, you seem like you want to see people treated as human beings, but again, if anything about Colin Kaepernick is bothering you, YOU have the problem. I hope at some point in your life you pause to take an accounting of where your beliefs and viewpoints are. I really do.
                              When he wanted $20MM from the XFL, and then when they balked, said he was getting denied a chance to play...the lawsuit against the NFL that really had no merit...things like that make me chuckle a little.

Comment

When he wanted $20MM from the XFL, and then when they balked, said he was getting denied a chance to play...the lawsuit against the NFL that really had no merit...things like that make me chuckle a little.
                                Why did the lawsuit have no merit in your mind?

Comment

Working...
                                X