Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

https://***********/CBSNews/status/1...849598465?s=19
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This cop deserves accolades. Of course he was a firefighter too.

Comment

VanDyke trial has gone to jury in Chicago. Decision expected sometime this morning.
        Riot control on standby.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Verdict will be read at 1:45 central time
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Rumor is second degree murder. Downtown businesses released employees early and outbound traffic is tightening.

Protesters are starting to assemble downtown per 105.9 news radio in Chicago.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Guilty of 2nd degree murder. 16 guilty charges of aggravated battery with a firearm. Not guilty of official misconduct.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Guilty of 2nd degree murder. 16 guilty charges of aggravated battery with a firearm. Not guilty of official misconduct.
                So apparently murder is SOP for Chicago cops.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  So apparently murder is SOP for Chicago cops.
                  Someone pointed out that each aggravated battery charge are six year minimums to be served consecutively, not concurrently, which is a minimum of 96 years. This allows his wife and kids to receive his pension while he effectively serves a life sentence.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I guess I don’t care if his wife and kids get his pension.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I do. Not their fault he did what he did. Why cause hardship on two more innocent lives?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

That's the part that bugs me...

If that gets taken away, you set a precedent that will be far reaching. And IMHO, that is a precedent for the better...

More than a few Chicago cops like to make it known how much they make. There is also a sizable crossover of those guys with those who use their guns & power over others as a d*ck enhancer. Show that if they act reckless and they will get kicked off the gravy train, you might get a few to take notice of their actions.
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Yeah, she should have to go out and get a job, instead of being a lazy pension queen who just happened to open her legs for a convicted felon.

See how this works?

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            That's the part that bugs me...

If that gets taken away, you set a precedent that will be far reaching. And IMHO, that is a precedent for the better...

More than a few Chicago cops like to make it known how much they make. There is also a sizable crossover of those guys with those who use their guns & power over others as a d*ck enhancer. Show that if they act reckless and they will get kicked off the gravy train, you might get a few to take notice of their actions.
                            They might, but what about their families? Seriously. Let's ruin a family to prove a point. That's just bullsh*. I'm NOT excusing the cop. He got his just due. But to screw the family? No. Nuh-uh. That's just wrong.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              They might, but what about their families? Seriously. Let's ruin a family to prove a point. That's just bullsh*. I'm NOT excusing the cop. He got his just due. But to screw the family? No. Nuh-uh. That's just wrong.
                              Devil's advocate: Van Dike destroyed McDonald's family. Why should Van Dike's family be spared?

While I don't know if this was the reason the jurors decided the way they did, I can understand if that was (and, I'm okay with how it was handled). Also, there does seem to be some cleaning of house because of this trial, as it was brought up that three officers happened to have identical false statements of what happened that were completely 100% contradictory of the recorded video.

Oh, and F2B&G? Bravo. I tip my cap at your post.
                              Last edited by aparch; 10-05-2018, 10:47 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Devil's advocate: Van Dike destroyed McDonald's family. Why should Van Dike's family be spared?

While I don't know if this was the reason the jurors decided the way they did, I can understand if that was. Also, there does seem to be some cleaning of house because of this trial, as it was brought up that three officers happened to have identical false statements of what happened that were completely 100% contradictory of the recorded video.

Oh, and F2B&G? Bravo. I tip my cap at your post.
                                Devil's Advocate response: why destroy MORE lives? The buck has to stop somewhere. Someone has to be the bigger person.

And Fade's post was indeed an intelligent one.

Comment

Working...
                                X