Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

There are now two trump baby balloons out downtown. May be more protestors outside than in the nazi rally

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      "Out-of-towners" is the new secret MSM code for "deplorables".
      Like undecided and republicans?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        That's not what they said. Not every visitor will be inside the arena. K thanks.
        I typed it verbatim.. if you can’t read it, ask someone to help.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

City Pages sucks.

That's all, carry on.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            City Pages sucks.

That's all, carry on.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I agree...but they arent always wrong.

But yeah they havent been worth a **** in a decade.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Scathing article on the Mass State Police.

https://digboston.com/consultants-to...rd-corruption/
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Dallas pd again.

Neighbor calls cops at 2am because neighbors door is open. Cops sneak around house. Owner apparently notices, approached bedroom window, fatally shot.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...an-in-her-home

Comment

Ya know it used to be that cops didnt shoot anyone they THOUGHT MIGHT be a criminal. It would be nice if went back to those days.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Dallas pd again.

Neighbor calls cops at 2am because neighbors door is open. Cops sneak around house. Owner apparently notices, approached bedroom window, fatally shot.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...an-in-her-home
                      But she had a GUN!!1!11!! and innocent black people aren't allowed to have those.

The police narrative is already being set.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Ya know it used to be that cops didnt shoot anyone they THOUGHT MIGHT be a criminal. It would be nice if went back to those days.
                        Then they wouldn't have a reason to use their military surplus equipment.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Given the details, it points to training. Sounds like the officer was too quick to react, and yes, that is a touchy point. From what I've read, the officer did NOT give enough time for the accused to react. They just shot. Not acceptable.

I hate crap like this. It completely sucks.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

The officer failed to announce himself. That alone makes this at least manslaughter in my mind, maybe even Murder 2.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              The officer failed to announce himself. That alone makes this at least manslaughter in my mind, maybe even Murder 2.
                              I'd agree.

Comment

If the cops are only going to hire pussycats, they need to rethink their recruiting. Don’t need a pu$$y pulling their gun at first whiff of danger. Toughen up there buddy!

Tired of the “well I risk my life” excuse. Go get another job!!!

(And mookie’s bro is a statie)
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X