Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

I'm sure you will be perfectly safe...that movie is a blast from the past...soylant green is people...like the Twilight Zone To Serve Man...Have a fun night and safe drive...

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
      Hmmm..... not sure I like the sound of this

Geneseo Athletics has forwarded the following message for fans with pre-sale Oswego tickets:

"In order to service the Oswego fans that were fortunate to obtain tickets, we will be setting up a separate, reserved entrance for them in order to alleviate the traffic entering the rink. There will be adequate way finding signage posted directing them to this reserved entrance. "

Ever see Soylant Green?
      Calm down. They’ve done this before for sellout games.

And what’s wrong with a little soylent green at the snack bar...?
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        Calm down. They’ve done this before for sellout games.

And what’s wrong with a little soylent green at the snack bar...?
        may beat the Pretzles

Comment

Should be a great tilt tonight.....If we stay out of the bxo and get to Mcd's early we can hang with Genny..I would think they score 3 or 4 goals no matter what,their Offense is top shelf,its a matter of how many we score,Genny hasn't taken to many penalties vs, Oz so even up is the key...Lets Go Lakers...

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            Should be a great tilt tonight.....If we stay out of the bxo and get to Mcd's early we can hang with Genny..I would think they score 3 or 4 goals no matter what,their Offense is top shelf,its a matter of how many we score,Genny hasn't taken to many penalties vs, Oz so even up is the key...Lets Go Lakers...
            Having been at Geneseo’s only loss this season, this is spot on.

Plattsburgh got on the board fairly early and stayed out of the box for the most part. Up 3-0 with 5 minutes left, the Cardinals took a couple I’ll-advised penalties, and the Knights converted on both (against what then turned out to be the best PK in the nation!)
            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Looking forward to this game. We were told the allotment of tickets for Oswego was not given to us. It fell short. They have told us no tickets available at the gate today.
              Let's play some Laker hockey

Comment

#1 offence and defense v. #2 offence and defense in the SUNYAC for all the marbles. Should be a good one, lets play hockey and Go Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                  Looking forward to this game. We were told the allotment of tickets for Oswego was not given to us. It fell short. They have told us no tickets available at the gate today.
                  Let's play some Laker hockey
                  They know how well Laker fans travel

Comment

Oz bus problems. Puck drop moved to 8:30pm 😱😱😱
                    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                      Oz bus problems. Puck drop moved to 8:30pm ������
                      Thanks Lou

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                        Oz bus problems. Puck drop moved to 8:30pm 😱😱😱
                        So that's why the broadcast hasn't started yet.
                        MJBeckman
                        Oswego '93
                        Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                        1991-1993
                        2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                          nailed it...The players have taken their game to the next level come the end/playoff time,wish the refs could do the same,doesn't seem like it,but lets hope for the best come sat night,would not want to have the refs determine the games outcome in anyway...
                          What is happening tonight? Says game is 8:30 and no video until TOMORROW?? Anyone know?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbeckman View Post
                            So that's why the broadcast hasn't started yet.
                            Says video March 3rd??? What ??

Comment

What a good game that was ruined by poor officiating once again. Sure Oswego deserved a couple of the pens but Geneseo certainly isn't that clean. Absolutely baffled by what was witnessed tonight.

Comment

We drove home from Geneseo and arrived at 1:00 . We were tried but I could not sleep when we got home. There was a lot of emotion in that game game last night. Oswego could have filled that rink if they would have sold us the tickets. Let me say this Geneseo is a great team and I will say that we did not win last night, and I know this sounds crazy, but I do not feel like we lost last night. It was a great collegiate hockey game that you could not ask for more. As far as the officiating, it was clearly abundant that the ref’s could not keep up with the speed of the game. We need better people to do that job. And let me say we have seen very few people that can do that. It does tarnish a great game, and somebody should inform them that they are not the show out there. They need to check their egos at the door. It would be great to see a game and not remember who refer it.
                                The price of admission was $5.00 , I would have paid ten times that much to see a rematch, and you never know it might happen

Comment

Working...
                                X