Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    we lost 3players.....Bruce,Huffnagle and Farabee…...you can look up their stats and make your mind up as far as significance...Not sure why they left,ice time I would think was a BIG factor...How did the birds far over the break??
    Thanks . No chnges in roster.

Comment

• Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      Guys did a great job on WNYO tonight thanks for the call...…...
      Copy that...
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

missed the whole game.....reunion...what it look like last night??

Comment

Neither I. Read we were behind most of the game but came back to tie. Stats look even. Need that W tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
            Neither I. Read we were behind most of the game but came back to tie. Stats look even. Need that W tonight.
            Big third period for the Lakers with 3 unanswered goals after entering trailing 1-0, its now 3-1 Oswego.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              Big third period for the Lakers with 3 unanswered goals after entering trailing 1-0, its now 3-1 Oswego.
              4-1.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

"It look like" we handed them two horrible turnovers in our end that they quickly put behind Richer. So we spotted them two goals and had to climb out of a hole to tie it. Redeemed ourselves Saturday but not until the third.
                Oswego State 1980 Grad
                (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                  "It look like" we handed them two horrible turnovers in our end that they quickly put behind Richer. So we spotted them two goals and had to climb out of a hole to tie it. Redeemed ourselves Saturday but not until the third.
                  looked like we also handed the eagles there first goal sat night as well...…..nice third period although

Comment

looked like we also handed the eagles there first goal sat night as well...…..nice third period although
                    I will say this on the Elmira broadcast, despite the typical one camera set up we see in D3, the camera was super close to the ice and was very clear. PBP not bad either.
                    Then we have this: Brockport and Canton are playing right now, camera is 100 yards away and no pbp at all. I cant tell who's who on my laptop. True fans need only apply.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                      I will say this on the Elmira broadcast, despite the typical one camera set up we see in D3, the camera was super close to the ice and was very clear. PBP not bad either.
                      Agree- very well done.
                      Oswego State 1980 Grad

Comment

OK, here we are on the doorstep of SUNYAC Round II. We made it through our annual "Bermuda Triangle" of non-conference games 5-1-1. Should have been better, could have been worse. As usual, the loss and tie to unranked teams may very well come back to bite us at Tourney Time. We can't count on a Pool bid now (as if we ever could...), so the only way to nail it down is the SUNYAC. And that means most likely going through some combination of Geneseo, Fredonia, and/or Plattsburgh.

So despite the Poll Ranking of #4, the NCAAs still look very iffy for us. Do-able, but iffy. Stay tuned.
                        Oswego State 1980 Grad

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                          OK, here we are on the doorstep of SUNYAC Round II. We made it through our annual "Bermuda Triangle" of non-conference games 5-1-1. Should have been better, could have been worse. As usual, the loss and tie to unranked teams may very well come back to bite us at Tourney Time. We can't count on a Pool bid now (as if we ever could...), so the only way to nail it down is the SUNYAC. And that means most likely going through some combination of Geneseo, Fredonia, and/or Plattsburgh.

So despite the Poll Ranking of #4, the NCAAs still look very iffy for us. Do-able, but iffy. Stay tuned.
                          Oswego is #3 in PWR. Since that is the only ranking that matters, I'll say they are sitting really nice right now for an at-large bid. Of course things change a lot, but it is interesting Oswego is that high despite the concern of going 0-1-1 against unranked teams.
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                            Oswego is #3 in PWR. Since that is the only ranking that matters, I'll say they are sitting really nice right now for an at-large bid. Of course things change a lot, but it is interesting Oswego is that high despite the concern of going 0-1-1 against unranked teams.
                            Not sure about all of these ranking but goes to show you cant take nights off and expect to get to the big dance.....win and your in..

Comment

Not sure about all of these ranking but goes to show you cant take nights off and expect to get to the big dance.....win and your in..
                              There is only one thing you need to know. PWR is the only, I repeat, only ranking that will be used to select the NCAA tournament field outside of automatic bids. That's it. Just keep looking at PWR, and you will know exactly where your team stands. No speculation needed whatsoever.
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                                There is only one thing you need to know. PWR is the only, I repeat, only ranking that will be used to select the NCAA tournament field outside of automatic bids. That's it. Just keep looking at PWR, and you will know exactly where your team stands. No speculation needed whatsoever.
                                Are we 100% sure the USCHO PWR matches what the NCAA is using, though? I know that the NCAA released the criteria and USCHO put together an extremely helpful ranking based on that criteria, but can we be sure USCHO is weighting the criteria in the exact same way the NCAA is? Just trying to understand how definitive the PWR we're all looking at is!
                                #OneKnight

Comment

Working...
                                X