Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
    It's official- Ed Gosek named SUNYAC Coach of the Year. Well deserved, Congratulations!
    No offense to Coach Gosek, but I thought Chris Shultz was going to be a shoo-in for this award.
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Not sure how coach of the yr works...…..Perhaps its who does most with the talent they have??? Congrats to coach Gosek..lets not forget Coaches Digby and Whitelaw,they don't sit around on their hands all day long I am sure...Team effort..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        Not sure how coach of the yr works...…..Perhaps its who does most with the talent they have??? Congrats to coach Gosek..lets not forget Coaches Digby and Whitelaw,they don't sit around on their hands all day long I am sure...Team effort..
        The coaches vote on it. They can use whatever criteria they want.
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
          No offense to Coach Gosek, but I thought Chris Shultz was going to be a shoo-in for this award.
          Although Oswego sputtered at the end of last year in disappointment, I still feel Gosek should have won it for 17/18. Took a team with practically 3 new goaltenders and a team that had lost over 70% of its scoring from the year before and had the team 18-3-2 at one point. Obviously i know there was a collapse, but his ability to overturn rosters brand-new is remarkable. Feel like he should've gotten it last year and Schultz this year. But these awards don't really mean anything to the coaches at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BKrosky View Post
            Although Oswego sputtered at the end of last year in disappointment, I still feel Gosek should have won it for 17/18. Took a team with practically 3 new goaltenders and a team that had lost over 70% of its scoring from the year before and had the team 18-3-2 at one point. Obviously i know there was a collapse, but his ability to overturn rosters brand-new is remarkable. Feel like he should've gotten it last year and Schultz this year. But these awards don't really mean anything to the coaches at all.
            I was talking about the 18/19 award! And my thought was Geneseo didn't have any such slumps, including going 2-0-1 against Oswego. Just my opinion.
            Steve
            Penn State Class of '95
            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Back from the OBX with a bad taste in my mouth....We lost a bad game for sure,either team did not look that great,our special teams did it to us again,and has been the big problem in the post season for as long as I can remember,lack of PPg's and a few SHG's,see Adrian box score IIRC...just didn't seem to have the extra gear we needed,flat footed on many occasions and got outplayed btwn the pipes as well.....Best of luck to the seniors they had a good run and I am sure the coaches will re-group and come back with another strong team next year....I'm pulling for Genny and Norwich.....

Comment

Congrats to our All-American Max Novick,he had a great yr,reminds of another Lakers Dman Stephen Johnson....But can you be AA if your from Canada

Comment

Congrats to our All-American Max Novick,he had a great yr,reminds of another Lakers Dman Stephen Johnson....But can you be AA if your from Canada
                  Yes, Canada is in America, so is Mexico, Central America and South America.

we are the "United States OF America" Canada is also OF America.

of
                  /əv/
                  preposition
                  preposition: of

expressing the relationship between a part and a whole.
                  http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                    Yes, Canada is in America, so is Mexico, Central America and South America.

we are the "United States OF America" Canada is also OF America.

of
                    /əv/
                    preposition
                    preposition: of

expressing the relationship between a part and a whole.
                    Thanks for the lesson,was just going for a little light heartedness

Comment

We have had AAs from Europe, too.
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                        ok ok I get it,just a poke ...

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                          Especially in Track & Field. Africans, too,
                          Russell Jaslow

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            ok ok I get it,just a poke ...
                            We all know that. But do you really think we’d let you slide...?
                            Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                              We all know that. But do you really think we’d let you slide...?
                              slide?? isn't that baseball,shouldn't it be trip over the blueline......fun never ends

Comment

via the twitter...Oswego named #1 Broadcast Journalism school in the land,country that is,as/ collegemagazine.com......The crew at WTOP sure does a GREAT job...Congrats all around

Comment

Working...
                                X