This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Cole is doing ****ed well, and overshadowing a 2 pts/gm performance from Turcotte.

Holloway and Lindmark aren’t doing poorly, either.

I can’t wait to see how many games we lose 6-5 when these guys show up.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      I can’t wait to see how many games we lose 6-5 when these guys show up.
      Come on EDOS, it's Hammertime! Plus other teams will be so stuck in their D zone I could post a 2.50 gaa and win 30 games. In fact, their opponents will be so fearful of UW's transition game they won't even try to break out of their own zone. It's over.

Holloway had 1g 1a today.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        2 more for Gretz Jr, nothing for the other 2.

Anthony Kehrer, another fine Canadian player, was named to the 2nd rookie team All USHL team, which may be a participation trophy. He had 1G 10A in 58 games.
        Kehrer was ranked 4.5 stars by Neutral Zone in a free article they put out and the #6 defenseman in his age group. He just missed making the USNTDP. The guys ranked above him are both ranked as top 100 NHL draft picks this year so they are a year older.

Comment

• Everyone is going to be thrilled to know that Owen Lindmark LEADS THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN FACEOFF WIN PERCENTAGE AT 69%!!!
          Last edited by DPlaya; 04-24-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
            Everyone is going to be thrilled to know that Owen Lindmark LEADS THE WORLD JUNIORS IN FACEOFF WIN PERCENTAGE AT 69%!!!
            **Insert Ron Paul "It's all happening GIF" **
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Turcotte is doing alright on that front as well: 58.54%, good for 9th.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                Turcotte is doing alright on that front as well: 58.54%, good for 9th.
                EODS....I saw the info I posted in a tweet. Do you have a link to where you found that?

I looked for everyone's faceoff stats and could not find it....

Comment

• Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                  EODS....I saw the info I posted in a tweet. Do you have a link to where you found that?

I looked for everyone's faceoff stats and could not find it....
                  http://www.iihf.com/en/events/2019/w...faceoffleaders

Comment

• Thanks!

Holloway is 13th at 56%

Comment

Lindmark is killing it on faceoffs.

Comment

You mean we won't be last in the nation in FO % next year? Hooray!
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                          You mean we won't be last in the nation in FO % next year? Hooray!
                          It's fair to say next year the only thing UW will be last in will be that they will be the last ones on the ice in the final game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            It's fair to say next year the only thing UW will be last in will be that they will be the last ones on the ice in the final game.
                            Even before these numbers came out I was thinking UW should go with Turcotte, Holloway, Lindmark and Mersch as centers. Could utilize Messner and Donovan as well. Baker needs to move to wing.
                            Last edited by DPlaya; 04-25-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                              Even before these numbers came out I was thinking UW should go with Turcotte, Holloway, Lindmark and Mersch as centers. Could utilize Messner and Donovan as well. Baker needs to move to wing.
                              Agree with this. Seems to me Baker is a worse player when he's loaded down with responsibility, and an impact player when he's not. Lindmark can do anything, but 3 center would be great, as he's probably the future top C when the other guys turn pro by his Junior year. Next year he can PK and take draws and create havoc. Holloway will probably have a little adjustment period stepping into NCAA as a 17 year old, but he's so impressive that I think it will be short lived, and he can handle the 2 center spot. Mersch has shown he can play shut down against any top line and if the Badgers can match a 4th vs. a 1st a lot, they are going to be very tough to play against.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Caufield with a goal and an assist against Finland to advance to the semis.

Hughes with a hatty and an assist to take over the scoring lead (16 points, 8 goals), while Caufield still has the goal scoring lead (12 goals, 15 points).

Comment

Working...
                                X