X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    After watching the game, Caufield could be a one and done, I'm not sure on Tourcotte, he didn't jump out as much as Caufield, though he wasn't playing with the best player in the land either. Lindmark will be a solid player college player, he was on a PP until with Tourcotte at one point. I'd really like to re-watch the game again.
    I don't think Caufield will be one and done, only because of size. He needs to get stronger and that will take a couple, three years.....hopefully.
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      After watching the game, Caufield could be a one and done, I'm not sure on Tourcotte, he didn't jump out as much as Caufield, though he wasn't playing with the best player in the land either. Lindmark will be a solid player college player, he was on a PP until with Tourcotte at one point. I'd really like to re-watch the game again.
      He could be a Kariya.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
        I don't think Caufield will be one and done, only because of size. He needs to get stronger and that will take a couple, three years.....hopefully.
        3 years with Tourcotte and Caufield would be insanely awesome. And we can't sleep on Dylan Holloway either, dude has 26a 37a in 37 games, leading the AJHL in scoring. He's putting up 1.7 ppg. Oh the insanity! Hopefully the Badger faithful who are down on the program right now can hang on for 7 months and enjoy the fruits of awesomeness.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Oz liked a post about the USDP U17 player Thomas Bordeleau. I can't see where he is committed to any college yet.

Comment

• https://***********/chrismpeters/status/1088479820546158592?s=19

Chris Peter's thoughts on Dylan Holloway at CJHL All Star Game..

First thought: 2020-eligible Dylan Holloway may have been one of, if not the top performer of the whole weekend for me. Was glad the CJHL included him. Wisconsin has an exceptional recruit on their hands, strengthening a class that already includes Cole Caufield and Alex Turcotte

Someone needs to teach me how to embed a tweet on this site...
            Last edited by DPlaya; 01-24-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
              https://***********/chrismpeters/status/1088479820546158592?s=19

First thought: 2020-eligible Dylan Holloway may have been one of, if not the top performer of the whole weekend for me. Was glad the CJHL included him. Wisconsin has an exceptional recruit on their hands, strengthening a class that already includes Cole Caufield and Alex Turcotte

On the Twitter website, click on the little downward arrow next at the top right corner of the tweet.
              Select "Embed Tweet"
              A Window will pop up that has a section of text already highlighted.
              Copy that and paste it into the message board post

Nothing special is required from the message board side. Just paste in that big long string of text and it will show up as a pretty tweet.
              Although I usually only see the text of the tweet after I post it, I have to refresh the page to get the full tweet to show up properly.
              Last edited by KaMiGo; 01-24-2019, 12:35 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

• Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                On the Twitter website, click on the little downward arrow next at the top right corner of the tweet.
                Select "Embed Tweet"
                A Window will pop up that has a section of text already highlighted.
                Copy that and paste it into the message board post

Nothing special is required from the message board side. Just paste in that big long string of text and it will show up as a pretty tweet.
                Although I usually only see the text of the tweet after I post it, I have to refresh the page to get the full tweet to show up properly.
                When I hit that arrow I do not get an "embed tweet" option. Just a "copy link to tweet" option. No wonder I can't make it work. I'm using a Galaxy Note 9...

Comment

When I hit that arrow I do not get an "embed tweet" option. Just a "copy link to tweet" option. No wonder I can't make it work. I'm using a Galaxy Note 9...
                  Ahhh, there's the issue.

I usually do my posting from a desktop machine. Twitter gives you different options based on what platform you are using.

Comment

Border battle weekend. In year’s past i’d Get so jacked i’d Stock up on thinner the weekend prior to the games and bastardize some Lebowski quotes targeted at the rodents...

I guess just drop the puck and see what happens. Maybe a goalie and D will show up for Wisconsin at some point on the weekend. Also, 17, 18 and 22 maybe will not ghost the weekend for a change.
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Last Tuesday Caufiled was 1g 2a, Tourcotte was 2g 1a, Lindmark was 1g. They put up 11 tonight, I know Caufield and Tourcotte had 2g each, can't find stats on the game yet.

Comment

Last night both Tourcotte and Caufield were 2g a2. Tonight the Badger boys had zero points in a 4-1 win.

Comment

https://***********/chrismpeters/status/1088479820546158592?s=19

So UW will really have 3 first round picks playing F next year, one just won't be official until the next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            So UW will really have 3 first round picks playing F next year, one just won't be official until the next year.
                            My potential forward line combination musings for next year from the other thread...

Weissbach-Turcotte-C. Caufield
                            Pelton-Byce-Holloway-S. Dhooghe
                            Gorniak-T. Baker-Lindmark
                            Ahcan-Mersch-B. Caufield
                            Zimmer-Messner-J. Dhooghe

Comment

My potential forward line combination musings for next year from the other thread...

Weissbach-Turcotte-C. Caufield
                              Pelton-Byce-Holloway-S. Dhooghe
                              Gorniak-T. Baker-Lindmark
                              Ahcan-Mersch-B. Caufield
                              Zimmer-Messner-J. Dhooghe
                              I am drooling.

All 3 U18 lads scored goals against the Swedes today in a 7-5 loss. 2 rebound goals and a bad angle snipe by Caufield.

Comment

• Ben Almquist was dropped by Cedar Rapids in the USHL and picked up by Austin in the NAHL.

Comment

Working...
                                X