This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

If you believe in yourself, you might look at Jurusik and Hayton and how consistently better transfer goalies play when they aren’t at UW.

We’re fools to think that maybe the coach and team constantly throwing Lebedeff under the bus and playing garbage defense in front of him aren’t the problem.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      If you believe in yourself, you might look at Jurusik and Hayton and how consistently better transfer goalies play when they aren’t at UW.

We’re fools to think that maybe the coach and team constantly throwing Lebedeff under the bus and playing garbage defense in front of him aren’t the problem.
      Ding ding ding!

Howie must pull his hair out watching this team.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        Now that is an interesting point. And do we have a real goalie coach yet?
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Rowe was the USHL goalie of the week last week, ya! There is hope. But neither him or Grannon have very attractive stats and TG has shown no ability to develop goalies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            TG has shown no ability (or interest) to develop goalies.
            Fixed that for you.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
              Fixed that for you.
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Fixed that for you.
                We are a team, thanks for having my back there.

Did you see the chatter on the women's thread about a goalie committing?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  We are a team, thanks for having my back there.

Did you see the chatter on the women's thread about a goalie committing?
                  I haven't been getting notifications for a bit. Working on it now.

Comment

Didn't know about this goalie. Is Cameron Rowe still coming?

**Direct messaged Todd M and he says Rowe is coming and this guy is replacing Blomquist.
                    Last edited by WiscTJK; 02-05-2020, 04:16 PM.
                    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Didn't know about this goalie. Is Cameron Rowe still coming?

**Direct messaged Todd M and he says Rowe is coming and this guy is replacing Blomquist.
                      Ok, I was a little freaked out. I assume Grannon is coming as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        Ok, I was a little freaked out. I assume Grannon is coming as well....
                        Grannan according to Todd D is a at least year out. Interesting. I like the idea of staggering him and Rowe, but if he can help them win next year, I wish he was coming.

Comment

Historically, this means Grannan isn’t coming.

You can probably count on Lieutenant Dan’s toes the number of times we’ve pushed a mid-to-high-end recruit out a year without seeing them give us the finger and go play somewhere else.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                            Fixed that for you.
                            In all likelihood he will enact “don’t even dump the puck for your line change, just flat out give up an odd man rush” as a new strategy and still blame the goalies for giving up 5 goals a game.

Comment

I have added Ben Garrity to the spreadsheet.

Up in Eagle River fishing for the weekend, but still have to do the important work in the mornings.

Comment

I have added Ben Garrity to the spreadsheet.

Up in Eagle River fishing for the weekend, but still have to do the important work in the mornings.
                                The most important question.....How is the fishing?

Comment

Working...
                                X