X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    My decommit/left program list is updated as well.
    where can we find that as I am happy to add in your list to my signature, like I did for gwhinwi's......

***see below*** The least I can do is add all your hard work to gwhinwi's (and it's easier for me to find)
    Last edited by WiscTJK; 09-30-2019, 04:25 PM.
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      My decommit/left program list is updated as well.
      After playing in the USHL for a year, Greenway is listed as a Junior with University of Maine this year.
      LINK

Comment

Note: I have some data on players that left the program after playing here (in a separate spreadsheet), but I don't have a ton of info on decommits (other than some of the big Eaves-era names like Gagner) prior to ‘08 or so.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

You traded a Latsch for a better Laatsch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
            You traded a Latsch for a better Laatsch.
            Not quite, we had both on the books for months.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• NHL Central Scouting Preliminary Draft Rankings are out. Six current or future Badgers are on the list:

A-Dylan Holloway-UW
              B-Zach Urdahl-Lincoln
              C-Casey Roepke-Janesville
              C-Anthony Kehrer-Sioux City
              C-Sam Stange-Sioux City
              C-Daniel Laatsch-USNTDP

Urdahl recently decided to forego his Senior year of high school and play for Lincoln this year. He'll be a better option to enter UW next year as a result. Come to think of it, his making Lincoln's roster may have timed out in close proximity to Tanner Latsch's decommitment....
              Last edited by DPlaya; 10-07-2019, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                NHL Central Scouting Preliminary Draft Rankings are out. Six current or future Badgers are on the list:

A-Dylan Holloway-UW
                B-Zach Urdahl-Lincoln
                C-Casey Roepke-Janesville
                C-Anthony Kehrer-Sioux City
                C-Sam Stange-Sioux City
                C-Daniel Laatsch-USNTDP

Urdahl recently decided to forego his Senior year of high school and play for Lincoln this year. He'll be a better option to enter UW next year as a result. Come to think of it, his making Lincoln's roster may have timed out in close proximity to Tanner Latsch's decommitment....
                I'm glad Urdahl is in Lincoln. I'm still not convinced coming right out of WI HS to college is the best option for any player.

Comment

I'm keeping an eye on Ceulemans playing for the Brooks Bandits. He's the youngest D by 2 years and has been listed on the top pair for Brooks since the beginning of the season, 9 games. 6-2 188 and he's an 03. Wow. Averaging an A a game. He's got top 10 in the draft written all over him.

Comment

Ceulemans is a monster of a player. Keeping in mind that Brooks was the best Jr. A team in Canada, he still would have been a top 4 D for there last year but the AJHL has rules that limits 15 year olds playing up. Another Cale Makar type talent that is going to face a ton of pressure from the Major Juniors next year. Hopefully he stays the course.

Finally read somewhere what was up with Luke Lamaster -- a pair of ACL injuries. He's going to have a lot of work to do this year at Sioux City to get back on track in his career after a year of not playing.
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      Ceulemans is a monster of a player. Keeping in mind that Brooks was the best Jr. A team in Canada, he still would have been a top 4 D for there last year but the AJHL has rules that limits 15 year olds playing up. Another Cale Makar type talent that is going to face a ton of pressure from the Major Juniors next year. Hopefully he stays the course.

Finally read somewhere what was up with Luke Lamaster -- a pair of ACL injuries. He's going to have a lot of work to do this year at Sioux City to get back on track in his career after a year of not playing.
                      Interesting info on both players, thanks.

Comment

I meant to post a while back that I expected a good year from Matty DSP for the Chicago Steel as he really hit his stride in the second half last year and finished well. He had a hatty last night and is off to a good start with 6g 3a in the first 6 games.
                        Originally posted by WiscTJK
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                        Originally posted by Timothy A
                        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I meant to post a while back that I expected a good year from Matty DSP for the Chicago Steel as he really hit his stride in the second half last year and finished well. He had a hatty last night and is off to a good start with 6g 3a in the first 6 games.
                          Matt DSP is tied for fourth in the USHL in points. He is playing right wing on their second line and is not on a line with Gunnarwolfe Fontaine (no I am not making that up) who is also tearing it up for the Steel.

Liam Malmquist is playing for Vernon in the BCHL and they have an absolutely loaded roster. Malmquist has a stat line of 3-7-10 in 12 games and is in the top 60 in the BCHL for points. The thing is, he is tied for 6th on his team in points and is their 3rd line left wing. The Vipers have the league's best record at 11-1...

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                            Gunnarwolfe
                            I love it! It never would got approved by Mrs. TA, but it would have been on the list, right next to Wolfgang.

I love the quick recruiting info hits guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              I love it! It never would got approved by Mrs. TA, but it would have been on the list, right next to Wolfgang.

I love the quick recruiting info hits guys.
                              Looks like Zach Urdahl got bumped up to the third line for Lincoln last weekend, much like this thread now being bumped to the top of the stack where it belongs

Comment

This may have come up before....anybody else remember his dad, Jacques, playing for UW? I remember thinking he was a Québécois, but he was from Philly.
                                Last edited by MadCityRich; 10-24-2019, 10:41 PM.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X