Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich 2018-19 Season Thread: The Ellsworth Era begins

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Recruits release will be out soon. Roster will be up in mid-October.
    Looks like an Oswego like roster amount

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      Looks like an Oswego like roster amount
      Enrollment driven institution.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Men's hockey recruits release: https://www.norwichathletics.com/spo...20190911n323jn
        GO LAKERS!!!
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

looks like another blue chip class coming in , another possible run for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            looks like another blue chip class coming in , another possible run for sure.
            Should be an exciting year in Northfield for sure, but a lot of things went right for the Cadets last year during that big run. The competition is so tight nowadays with so many good teams.
            GO LAKERS!!!
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
              In the event anyone is interested in quenching their thirst for Norwich athletics until the first puck drop, Ronny Dimasi has begun a docuseries on Cadets football. It’s called “Behind the Shield”. Episode 1 has been released and is available here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x3uz97dSqPc
              On a related note, got my first experience with the new streaming system in watching the Cadets football team move to 2-0 today. Overall, it's really high quality. There were a couple times where it had to buffer or I had to refresh the page, but that seems almost inevitable with internet streaming. As for the look and quality, the marquee at the bottom and the picture quality was super crisp. My only complaint was the lack of a clock on the scoreboard.
              Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Anxiously awaiting the start of the 2019-20 season! In Florida, it is not so much how cool it gets in the evening, but how early the sun sets as an indication that Hockey Season is coming. Are we close to getting a new thread started and more info about who is who on the team? Hope so. Everyone get excited and support the Cadets!
                There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  Should be an exciting year in Northfield for sure, but a lot of things went right for the Cadets last year during that big run. The competition is so tight nowadays with so many good teams.
                  Are congratulations in order?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Too busy changing Huggies you know you're getting old when.....
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I had forgotten about that possibility!

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Indeed...Charlotte “Charlie” entered the world on Thursday morning.
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            She's going to have the entire Corps as bodyguards when she hits dating age.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Great News! Best wishes to the 3 of you!

Comment

Congrats,hope you had a good few nights sleep before the big day,you'll need'em...Best of luck enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X