This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 9: I Need a Wine!

Yeah but you don’t need on to hide a post. That’s native.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Kinda sorta, although I know FB on comp works different than on a smartphone. I have some ext's that don't work on smartphone.
      I'd say one of out every 5 works for me, regardless of how I'm accessing it.

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if my phone would stop asking me if I wanted to use the App vs Chrome 'just once or always' but ignores the always and asks every time.

Comment

FB group for book lovers, 50,000 members, thousands of posts. Some newbie joins and says.. "does anyone have any good book recommendations?"

oh for ****'s sake.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
            FB group for book lovers, 50,000 members, thousands of posts. Some newbie joins and says.. "does anyone have any good book recommendations?"

oh for ****'s sake.
            This is why I quit the FB group "Beer People." It was unbearable. "ZOMG has anyone tried Surly Darkness?! It's the bestest!"
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

This is why I quit the FB group "Beer People." It was unbearable. "ZOMG has anyone tried Surly Darkness?! It's the bestest!"
              What a snob.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                What a snob.
                I love Darkness. However, when joining a beer group, pretty sure that most have had that beer.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I love Darkness. However, when joining a beer group, pretty sure that most have had that beer.
                  God forbid a newbie ask.

Comment

God forbid a newbie ask.
                    When joining a group like that they expect you to be a first-time listener, long-time caller.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I just joined a movie group. My first post was "ZOMG guys, you ever hear of a movie called 'Animal House?!' It's AMAZING! Holy crap is it funny!"

Comment

Actually, a more fitting analogy would be

OMG HAVE YOU SEEN SPIRITED AWAY?!?

To compare Animal House to Darkness is kinda ****ed up.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Actually, a more fitting analogy would be

OMG HAVE YOU SEEN SPIRITED AWAY?!?

To compare Animal House to Darkness is kinda ****ed up.
                          Everyone has had Darkness. In the last month, verticals of up to 8 years are averaging 20/bottle if you average them out. That's cheaper than this year's retail. Again, not knocking the beer, but it's very common, and has been for years. (NOTE: the variants...yes, you definitely have an argument).

Comment

Got an email about a class action regarding Yahoo accounts.

Reminded me I'm never seeing my $2.50 from the milk lawsuit. I think they were supposed to pay on that in Spring of 2018 or something.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Everyone has had Darkness. In the last month, verticals of up to 8 years are averaging 20/bottle if you average them out. That's cheaper than this year's retail. Again, not knocking the beer, but it's very common, and has been for years. (NOTE: the variants...yes, you definitely have an argument).
                              Believe it or not there will be newbies to craft beer. Rage quitting because they talked about a previously discussed offering? Pretty lame.

Comment

Believe it or not there will be newbies to craft beer. Rage quitting because they talked about a previously discussed offering? Pretty lame.
                                There was no rage quitting. I just simply unsubscribed.

And believe me, the Beer People Group gets very unreadable. Every special new release got 2 dozen of the the same post from different people, etc. It reads like spam.

I'm in 3 other groups that are much more disciplined in posting (and bonus: more open to trading/etc).

Comment

Working...
                                X