No announcement yet.

Global War on Terror 9: Winter Is Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror 9: Winter Is Here.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    So basically, if the analysis on this is to be believed, Trump just ordered the assassination of the Archduke.
    I was wondering myself if that was an apt comparison. Apparently it is.

Good grief!
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I wonder how many Pubbies will change their minds on Dump if he starts the war they insisted Hillary would start.

I'm going with zero.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I wonder how many Pubbies will change their minds on Dump if he starts the war they insisted Hillary would start.

I'm going with zero.
        They'd have to have been raised with any semblance of personal integrity for that to be the case.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          They'd have to have been raised with any semblance of personal integrity for that to be the case.
          They're fine with sending their sons off to war as long as a manly-man Pubbie is in the White House, and not some weakling Dem female.

Comment

I was told by Timothy A that Trump was saving lives in Iran...apparently Jesus lied to him.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

#WagTheDog is trending on Twitter...

As always there is a tweet for that:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Exxon must be sick of 60 dollar a barrel oil prices
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  I hope there is a good strategy in place for keeping Maine safe because we are the only corner of the country left completely undefended.
                  Eff you, you trolling *****.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

1. Stepped into North Korea. Met with North Korean leader. Got nothing in return.
                    2. Moved Embassy to Jerusalem. Got nothing in return.
                    3. Got out of Iran deal. Killed Iranian leader. Got nothing in return.

Yep. He certainly is transactional.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      1. Stepped into North Korea. Met with North Korean leader. Got nothing in return.
                      2. Moved Embassy to Jerusalem. Got nothing in return.
                      3. Got out of Iran deal. Killed Iranian leader. Got nothing in return.

Yep. He certainly is transactional.
                      With NK it actually seems like it’s encouraged them to develop weapons faster.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        With NK it actually seems like it’s encouraged them to develop weapons faster.
                        With Iran as well.

Our adversaries have been moving faster because nobody wants to miss this window when the US has no leadership. I expect all the bad actors will do everything they can to win themselves another four years of free rein.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 01-03-2020, 09:14 AM.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          With Iran as well.

Our adversaries have been moving faster because nobody wants to miss this window when the US has no leadership. I expect all the bad actors will do everything they can to win themselves another four years of free reign.
                          Free rein.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Our hope for peace is that Trump's soul-defining greed overcomes his publicly affected belligerence when the stock market starts to tank, and he gives away the farm to make it stop. Either way, the only two outcomes from here are that Iran wins or everyone loses.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Our hope for peace is that Trump's soul-defining greed overcomes his publicly affected belligerence when the stock market starts to tank, and he gives away the farm to make it stop. Either way, the only two outcomes from here are that Iran wins or everyone loses.
                              All the idiot had to do was stay in the original Iran Deal.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                Fixed. Thanks.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X