Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror 9: Winter Is Here.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    I have Al-Jazeera English streaming right now, seems to be just re-hashing the initial attack. Best network to stream/watch?
    Reputable Twitter
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

He’s going to speak live tonight? Christ I’m out of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Reputable Twitter
        Just opened Twitter in another tab. Goshdarned newfangled technology! Here I relied on the boots on the ground to tell me through the talky-picture box.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Sure glad we didn't elect that bit(h Hillary, who would have bumbled us into another war.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Sure glad we didn't elect that bit(h Hillary, who would have bumbled us into another war.
            Women are cranky and irrational and physically violent.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp-eaHJigkY
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Plus we wouldn't want some weakling female as Commander in Chief of the armed forces, would we? This is WAR, not DAYCARE!!11!!

Comment

Just opened Twitter in another tab. Goshdarned newfangled technology! Here I relied on the boots on the ground to tell me through the talky-picture box.
                  Haha. Yeah. I mean Al Jazeera is probably good. CNN isn’t atrociously bad depending on who’s on. MSNBC is decent. Again, if you’re looking for war coverage.

Reputable Twitter takes some finding. On war topics I like Olivier Knox (infrequent tweeter, but had an amazing segment a few month ago discussing legality of firing on Iran and what the White House would need. He’s basically the distilled version of NPR and BBC. I also like Malcolm Nance but he’s a bit of a blowhard sometimes.

Tyler Rogoway is good. An actual expert on stuff like this.

Olivier Knox had Tom Nichols on tonight to discuss. He’s good.

David Frum will be an interesting follow because of his involvement in Bush’s admin in the lead up to Iraq. He’s great and I’ve liked reading him for about a decade now.

Michael McFaul. Excellent.

George Conway is fine but you have to understand his background. Ditto on Bill Kristol and Rick Wilson.

Others I follow: Natasha Bertrand, Neal Katyal, Ryan Goodman, Kevin Kruse, John Harwood, Dave Weigelt, Chris Hayes. You can find my twitter handle, same as here and see who I follow. It’s a good start.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And blood coming out of their wherever.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      And blood coming out of their wherever.
                      God doesn't punish for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Haha. Yeah. I mean Al Jazeera is probably good. CNN isn’t atrociously bad depending on who’s on. MSNBC is decent. Again, if you’re looking for war coverage.

Reputable Twitter takes some finding. On war topics I like Olivier Knox (infrequent tweeter, but had an amazing segment a few month ago discussing legality of firing on Iran and what the White House would need. He’s basically the distilled version of NPR and BBC. I also like Malcolm Nance but he’s a bit of a blowhard sometimes.

Tyler Rogoway is good. An actual expert on stuff like this.

Olivier Knox had Tom Nichols on tonight to discuss. He’s good.

David Frum will be an interesting follow because of his involvement in Bush’s admin in the lead up to Iraq. He’s great and I’ve liked reading him for about a decade now.

Michael McFaul. Excellent.

George Conway is fine but you have to understand his background. Ditto on Bill Kristol and Rick Wilson.

Others I follow: Natasha Bertrand, Neal Katyal, Ryan Goodman, Kevin Kruse, John Harwood, Dave Weigelt, Chris Hayes. You can find my twitter handle, same as here and see who I follow. It’s a good start.
                        Good list. I do follow a few of them already, and it seems those who I do follow retweet the others.

Also, no tweets? Boy you're a boring Twitter follow.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Good list. I do follow a few of them already, and it seems those who I do follow retweet the others.

Also, no tweets? Boy you're a boring Twitter follow.
                          I’m a consumer not a bullhorn on Twitter.

I like my rarified air.
                          Code:

Comment

Nichols has a good take maybe 30% of the time, otherwise I find him pretty unbearable. Conway is a petty grifter just like his wife. I think Kristol is similarly riding the #NeverTrump train as long as he can.

Frum and Wilson are OK.

McFaul is good. Kruse is very good. I like Molly McKew for Eastern Europe analysis and anti-Putin snark. Asha Rangappa is usually pretty good, but you have to remember that she is ex-FBI.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              They attacked us first. ( 🙄 )

He’s allowed to retaliate via the WPA
                              Even rand wants congress to authorize

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/477244-rand-paul-warns-trump-admin-after-iran-retaliatory-strike-war-must-go-through

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Even rand wants congress to authorize

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ust-go-through
                                Rand would like us all to know he's going to stand for the Constitution on this ONE issue!

Comment

Working...
                                X