Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I was surprised they didn’t launch.
    North Dakota would never launch a nuclear attack on the Twin Cities...too many alumni there. It would be surgical, and from within.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• These scumbags are jerking themselves off again. I hope the FBI has taken notice.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        These scumbags are jerking themselves off again. I hope the FBI has taken notice.
        They have. They’ve explicitly told people I know that right wing terrorism is their biggest concern in the next decade.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

They have. They’ve explicitly told people I know that right wing terrorism is their biggest concern in the next decade.
          Really...because they told Congress something completely different 2 years ago walking back pretty much everything they have done since 2005 trying to stop it.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Well, their briefings to city law enforcement seem to be a different story. Maybe it was off the record, but I know someone who was involved in these discussions.

Congressional briefings are only as good as the people asking, the level of classification, and the malice of those testifying.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Really...because they told Congress something completely different 2 years ago walking back pretty much everything they have done since 2005 trying to stop it.
              The politicals aren't the government apparatus, they're just the hairdos whose job is to lie on the Sunday talk shows. The careers do all the work. In some places the careers are also pretty bad -- in CBP and ICE they're every bit as Nazi as the Republican donor doosh Dump plopped in there. In the FBI it varies by grade: the low level gestapo are just cops with bigger egos; they're awful. There is no Mulder and Scully. But the mid-level and high level careers are educated, intelligent, and committed to American democratic values, even in a short bus org like the Bureau. They know exactly who the terrorists are in the US. They just aren't allowed to say. It's like the CDC or EPA being muzzled during this orc occupation. They can't make progress but they do still have all the institutional memory and they are just waiting for the adults to re-enter the EOP.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• On a tangent a friend of a friend was undercover in the White Supremacist Terrorist groups back when the FBI wasnt Trump's other Mushroom Head. He had to go into hiding cause they found him out. He is not a Dem but he considers them and their allegiance to the GOP as a clear and present danger.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The politicals aren't the government apparatus, they're just the hairdos whose job is to lie on the Sunday talk shows. The careers do all the work. In some places the careers are also pretty bad -- in CBP and ICE they're every bit as Nazi as the Republican donor doosh Dump plopped in there. In the FBI it varies by grade: the low level gestapo are just cops with bigger egos; they're awful. There is no Mulder and Scully. But the mid-level and high level careers are educated, intelligent, and committed to American democratic values, even in a short bus org like the Bureau. They know exactly who the terrorists are in the US. They just aren't allowed to say. It's like the CDC or EPA being muzzled during this orc occupation. They can't make progress but they do still have all the institutional memory and they are just waiting for the adults to re-enter the EOP.
                  Rod Rosenstein says hello...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

These scumbags are jerking themselves off again. I hope the FBI has taken notice.
                    Funny thing on that site is how many pro-Trump PACs have ads there, specifically that article. Great algorithms. The best.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• https://***********/CaliKidJMP/statu...73722359214081

Originally posted by The Murder's Lawyer
                      Kyle Rittenhouse will go down in American history alongside that brave unknown patriot at Lexington Green who fired “The Shot Heard Round The World” on April 19, 1775. A Second American Revolution against Tyranny has begun. #FightBack
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Funny thing on that site is how many pro-Trump PACs have ads there, specifically that article. Great algorithms. The best.
                        I see no pro-Trump ads. Not just on the article but on the entire site.
                        Cornell University

Comment

I see no pro-Trump ads. Not just on the article but on the entire site.
                          Just now reopening that link, the top banner ad was one of Trump’s all too common, “Do you Support President Trump?” questionnaire ads. I’d screenshot it for you, but I still haven’t figured out pic posting with the new board. And I don’t have a hosting site.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Just now reopening that link, the top banner ad was one of Trump’s all too common, “Do you Support President Trump?” questionnaire ads. I’d screenshot it for you, but I still haven’t figured out pic posting with the new board. And I don’t have a hosting site.
                            imgur.com/upload and you can do it anonymously without creating an account. The mobile webpage doesn't exist, so to upload from your phone, you need to tell your browser to use desktop mode.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Most websites use ad services that will send different targeted ads to different people.

Comment

I wasn't doubting you see Trump ads. I was pointing out that it's because of your search history.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X