Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Global War on Terror 9: Winter Is Here.

Comment

West Bank-Gaza Tunnel, lol. They'll get right on that.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Ok, I had it flipped the wrong way. I get it now.
          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-28-2020, 02:12 PM.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Ha, good one.

Comment

Just a reminder that this was the 1947 UN border:

Also, I wonder what they intend to do with the thousands of Israeli settlers inside the West Bank they seeded through there strategically?

Let's just be honest. This is a progression:

Remind you of anything?

That's how it's done. Embarrassing in a media-saturated world, init?
              Last edited by Kepler; 01-28-2020, 02:04 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

****. Wow.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Per wapo-

“ Following the unveiling of President Trump’s long-awaited peace plan Tuesday, Israeli officials said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s cabinet would vote to annex the strategic Jordan valley and all Israeli settlements in the West Bank.”

Comment

Was this what Kushner was doing for 3 years?

To think Hunter Biden was the one "given a job he wasn't qualified for because of who his family was"
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Per wapo-

“ Following the unveiling of President Trump’s long-awaited peace plan Tuesday, Israeli officials said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s cabinet would vote to annex the strategic Jordan valley and all Israeli settlements in the West Bank.”
                      Netanyayhoo was officially indicted in Israel today while he was in DC to meet with Dump. Two corrupt peas in a pod.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Netanyayhoo was officially indicted in Israel today while he was in DC to meet with Dump. Two corrupt peas in a pod.
                        But.....but.....fighting corruption is all Donnie cares about.

At least, that's what they tell me.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

Took me a second. My god Kruse is a treasure.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Just a reminder that this was the 1947 UN border:

Also, I wonder what they intend to do with the thousands of Israeli settlers inside the West Bank they seeded through there strategically?

Let's just be honest. This is a progression:

Remind you of anything?

That's how it's done. Embarrassing in a media-saturated world, init?
                              So, if the Palestineans had taken the first deal offered they probably would have been better off? Or was the deal always going to shrink like that over time anyway?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It was never going to shrink, unless you believe war was inevitable. (they lost land every time they fought in a war with Israel and lost) The Liberals hate this but the Palestinian State doesnt exist because of the Palestinians, not the Israelis. They walked away from the deal in 1948, they walked away from the deal in the 1990s (which would have given them more land than this Trump deal will I do believe) and they will walk away from the next one as well. Even if they fully support the idea of peace, they risk alienation from the other Mid East Actors if they make this deal. Of course said actors have been responsible for more Palestinian deaths than the Israelis...but that is besides the point.

Oh and the first map (the map of settlements before Israel) is bunk. Most of "Palestine" was uninhabited or was tribal. (not just Palestinians) To pretend they had any sort of plurality of land there is hilarious in its wrongness. The fact that Kepler is comparing it to the Indians is so disingenuous it is almost academic fraud. We slaughtered the Indians colonial style. (i.e. genocide) and took their land for spite. Most of the land taken from Palestine was in War. (6 Days War, War For Independence, Yom Kippur War...etc.) Not even close to the same thing...but that doesnt fit the mantra of the Left these days.

Trump's deal sucks. Clinton's was much better and way more fair to the Palestinians. Despite trixie's beliefs I fully, 100% support a Palestinian State for about 2 dozen reason BEYOND the fact that they have the right to a homeland as much as anyone does. I think they go about it the wrong way every time though, and their constant negotiating in bad faith causes them a lot of their problems. Until Bibi is in prison though (which we all hope is very soon) I doubt they will have a government on the Israeli side that trusts them because the Cons in Israel got their power playing up the "no land for peace" crap. Those terrorists should be shoved out of office.
                                Last edited by Handyman; 01-29-2020, 10:58 AM.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X