• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    To be fair he's on the fence about it.
    It’s a tough decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      But I still want "None of the above" as an option.
      Between Tom Clancy and Richard Prior, you'd think you'd understand that fiction isn't real. And yet here we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I don't have a billet to select from yet.

But I still want "None of the above" as an option.
        That...is why you fail.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          To be fair he's on the fence about it.
          That makes him a p****.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Global War on Terror 9: Winter Is Here.

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            Look, I didn't follow politics until this debacle happened 3 years ago.

I figured that the top military brass stayed in place from admin to admin. You know, people who have been in the military for the past 25+ years and know that it plays out different in real life than on Call of Duty. People that realize their actions have consequences.

I'm not saying that the military brass don't have their own agendas. They do. I guess I'm just dumb/ignorant to think that the leaders of the 5 military branches are willing to fall in line with a leader who has a shown strategic IQ of -3... It's like when you tell a 3 year old that you will go to McDonald's "tomorrow" over and over despite being asked daily.
            We've had five of the top people in the Defense Dept. resign since December.

Donnie's attacks on the intelligence services and the career public servants have left a series of hollowed out agencies, and inexperienced yes-men and sycophants left in the positions of authority. In all areas of our government.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              He’d rather have a toddler with nukes vs someone who wants to make healthcare more accessible or tax the rich fairly. It tells you a lot.
              No no no. It's 'security' he worries about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                It would take a clear danger for the military to disregard the President, and that is a Good Thing: civilian control of the military is vital to democracy. However there needs to be protocol in a situation in which the President is crazy, willfully stupid to the point of being a risk, or a traitor. We have a Constitutional provision for that situation: 25A S4.

But 25A S4 depends on the Veep. What we do not have is a provision for this situation, in which one entire party is crazy, willfully stupid to the point of being a risk, and traitorous. We are faced with carrying 33% of the population who are so dumb, vicious, and resentful they'll literally destroy the world in a childish fit.
                You don't think Pence would stab Donnie in the back just to be president?

he won't take the lead, but if everyone else in onboard, he'd jump at that quicker than you could say 'every sperm is sacred'.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  You don't think Pence would stab Donnie in the back just to be president?

he won't take the lead, but if everyone else in onboard, he'd jump at that quicker than you could say 'every sperm is sacred'.
                  He's a moron so he might. He's a coward so he might not. It comes down to what he thinks his Invisible Man in the Sky wants.

But if he shivved Dump the Dumpies would crucify him.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

hope springs eternal.... but can't see tD giving anyone a chance to whisper "meow" when he passes by
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      But if he shivved Dump the Dumpies would crucify him.
                      dude, there is a ready made dupe immigrant in the wh now to take the fall

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        dude, there is a ready made dupe immigrant in the wh now to take the fall
                        True. And she's aged out of her present role.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Everyone is pointing to evidence that Iran missed intentionally. A smart president would take that gift.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This delay....

He changing his mind, and aides sitting on him to not let him up?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Everyone is pointing to evidence that Iran missed intentionally. A smart president would take that gift.
                              A smart president would not have put us in this situation.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Who better to talk about Iran's missiles than the guy who sold them? https://www.mediaite.com/news/sean-h...iranian-crisis

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X