Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Speaking of Sinclair Media, their new MLB Partner the Chicago Cubs (who are working together starting this winter for a new cable network called the "Marquee Network" which will air all the Cubs games) are hosting a big GOP retreat all weekend here in Chicago, ending with a reception and events at Wrigley Field. So much for keeping the politics out of sports.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Speaking of Sinclair Media, their new MLB Partner the Chicago Cubs (who are working together starting this winter for a new cable network called the "Marquee Network" which will air all the Cubs games) are hosting a big GOP retreat all weekend here in Chicago, ending with a reception and events at Wrigley Field. So much for keeping the politics out of sports.
      Don't you dare kneel during the anthem though!

Comment

The ricketts family is one of the biggest GOP donors out there. How they’ve managed to stay out of the limelight when the Kochs are rightly demonized is beyond me.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Probably click bait. And I bit.

Where's Len Cariou and Angela Lansbury?

http://toopanda.com/***-russian-cann...pies-30-years/

the *** are w t f
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Probably click bait. And I bit.

Where's Len Cariou and Angela Lansbury?

http://toopanda.com/***-russian-cann...pies-30-years/

the *** are w t f
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              substitute the abbreviation for what the frack for ***
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

A gentle reminder that we should dig through our old CD's from years ago and back up our memories.

Luckily for myself, I had the foresight to spend a little extra (even as a poor college kid) and burned my CD's on higher quality Memorex CD-R's that had a thicker printing on them than the cheap thin foil CD-R's. I have found only a few disks with pinhole spots, but nothing like some of the CD-R's I received from friends at the time which have already flaked apart.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

June 17, 1994

25 years ago we saw one of the most unique days in the sports world that we'll probably ever witness... Specifically I remember watching the OJ chase as it happened, and even as a 10 year old, I realized that it was strange, yet notable... If you have a chance, I'd highly reccomend the 30 for 30 JUNE 17, 1994. It really paints a vivid snapshot of where we were as a society at the time...
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    June 17, 1994

25 years ago we saw one of the most unique days in the sports world that we'll probably ever witness... Specifically I remember watching the OJ chase as it happened, and even as a 10 year old, I realized that it was strange, yet notable... If you have a chance, I'd highly reccomend the 30 for 30 JUNE 17, 1994. It really paints a vivid snapshot of where we were as a society at the time...
                    Available here if you want: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6dujpb

The baggy soccer jerseys are sooooooooo 90s.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Available here if you want: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6dujpb

The baggy soccer jerseys are sooooooooo 90s.
                      The 94 World Cup was peak “weird jersey design”.

It was also the last World Cup before Nike got involved.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

A gentle reminder that we should dig through our old CD's from years ago and back up our memories.

Luckily for myself, I had the foresight to spend a little extra (even as a poor college kid) and burned my CD's on higher quality Memorex CD-R's that had a thicker printing on them than the cheap thin foil CD-R's. I have found only a few disks with pinhole spots, but nothing like some of the CD-R's I received from friends at the time which have already flaked apart.
                        That goes for a few cds (official or otherwise) from back in the day. It was new(er) tech, so erosion was bound to happen.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

3-2-1. Three sets, two different media, at least one offsite.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            3-2-1. Three sets, two different media, at least one offsite.
                            I've put a lot of faith into Google Photos the last few years so I have an alternate source to my backups, but I'm seriously thinking of getting a NAS. I don't have ZOMG! critical data that I would miss, but the hodge podge of miscellaneous backup media I have needs to be sorted and consolidated.

The last few years, I've just been hanging on to the old hard drives from laptops that have died (not from HD failure) and need to sort them all out.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just remember that RAID isn’t a backup strategy.
                              Code:

Comment

What is going on in the DR? Now some former bachelorette is sick with the same symptoms of everyone else

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Republic.html

Comment

Working...
                                X