Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I really don't care if Alex Jones walks down the street with a megaphone spewing his crap. Whoop-dee-doo.
    Easy to say when you aren't on the receiving end of the "crap".

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Easy to say when you aren't on the receiving end of the "crap".
      Lemme know when you are gonna stop hating on the people, like me, who support LGBT and other equality laws. Thanks.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'm saying let everyone have parades. Let 'em all march. When it comes to laws, now that is a different issue. You know, actual action that changes things.
        You know who else had parades and rallies, and people just laughed at them...until the economy tanked and suddenly the message about whose fault it was sounded pretty good to the white male majority?

/Godwin

You can't fix stupid. Sometimes, the Great Unwashed have to be told to kindly fck off.
        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 06-08-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          You know who else had parades and rallies, and people just laughed at them...until the economy tanked and suddenly the message about whose fault it was sounded pretty good to the white male majority?

/Godwin
          HITLER!

There, Godwin's Law has been invoked. Next topic.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This topic has been a great example of some of these character tropes.

Comment

/Godwin

You can't fix stupid. Sometimes, the Great Unwashed have to be told to kindly fck off.
              'Member when Westboro was a thing until we stopped paying attention to their BS? I do.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

'Member when Westboro was a thing until we stopped paying attention to their BS? I do.
                ACT-ually, there are several reasons why they dropped off the national radar. First of all, they ran out of people to sue because the Patriot Guard riders would show up to the funerals they trolled and simply drowned them out. Also, I remember people started making fun of them with alternate signs done up in their style that counter-protested their hate speech and pi55ed them off. They also got banned from countries like the UK for being a hate group and getting laughed out of courts in *gasp* a foreign country where their hate speech wasn't legally protected. Plus, we scaled back our deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan and dead soldiers stopped being nightly national news.

But really, the main reason why you don't hear about them anymore, is that the fcking MSM finally got it through their thick skulls and stopped giving them free press. I remember back at the height of it, when Old Pio posted that if they had ever called his newsroom looking for coverage or interviews, he'd have told them to get bent. He was right (for once ).

Comment

ACT-ually, there are several reasons why they dropped off the national radar. First of all, they ran out of people to sue because the Patriot Guard riders would show up to the funerals they trolled and simply drowned them out. Also, I remember people started making fun of them with alternate signs done up in their style that counter-protested their hate speech and pi55ed them off. They also got banned from countries like the UK for being a hate group and getting laughed out of courts in *gasp* a foreign country where their hate speech wasn't legally protected. Plus, we scaled back our deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan and dead soldiers stopped being nightly national news.

But really, the main reason why you don't hear about them anymore, is that the fcking MSM finally got it through their thick skulls and stopped giving them free press. I remember back at the height of it, when Old Pio posted that if they had ever called his newsroom looking for coverage or interviews, he'd have told them to get bent. He was right (for once ).
                  Bolded/underlined.

Comment

Also, LGBT are hella strong. Have to be to survive in this climate. However, being strong for oneself does not give you power politically. But right now, our strength and reserve is simply being used for surviving right now. Can't advocate for others if you're barely getting by right now or are terrified to move. People like me are the voice for the terrified ones. And right now, I have no other choice but to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. If I don't speak up... I'm complicit. Silence isn't golden.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Also, LGBT are hella strong. Have to be to survive in this climate. However, being strong for oneself does not give you power politically. But right now, our strength and reserve is simply being used for surviving right now. Can't advocate for others if you're barely getting by right now or are terrified to move. People like me are the voice for the terrified ones. And right now, I have no other choice but to afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted. If I don't speak up... I'm complicit. Silence isn't golden.
                      So concentrate your fight on the ones that are NOT on your side. I'm with ya, all the way.

Comment

Fu**. I think I'm #10.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Fu**. I think I'm #10.
                          I'm so 3.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm a hybrid of 4, 9, 10, and 13.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

This whole story is interesting, and the Comments are good.

I'm imagining a swarm of ladybugs 80 miles long and 80 miles wide, at 9000 feet.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sinclair Media is a pox on our society, and needs to knock it off with their bullsh**.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X