Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    You've made it very clear way more than once that you think people should be treated equally, but you are against doing anything to achieve that goal beyond simply saying that is the goal. You have made it abundantly clear that you do not think minorities (be it LGBTQ or POC) should be given any special treatment in order to achieve equality. If that is not how you feel, you have a problem where your fingers type that no matter what your brain is thinking.
    No one should be given any special treatment. Why? We are all equal. We may be different, but we are all equal. Do you understand that? I can type slower, if need be. By giving special....privileges (for lack of a better word) we are acknowledging that LGBT, minorities, etc, need help and are lesser people (yes, and prejudiced against). This is what you are saying, whether you know it or not (and guessing by the posts, you don't know it). You are saying, "Well, you need the white man's help to succeed, so here you go." That is such bullsh* hypocrisy on your part. "We fight for justice, but help out those lesser than us!" Yeah, whee.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Holy **** this is a bad, bad, bad take.
      Look at the next post, it’s a much worse take

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        No one should be given any special treatment. Why? We are all equal. We may be different, but we are all equal. Do you understand that? I can type slower, if need be. By giving special....privileges (for lack of a better word) we are acknowledging that LGBT, minorities, etc, need help and are lesser people (yes, and prejudiced against). This is what you are saying, whether you know it or not (and guessing by the posts, you don't know it). You are saying, "Well, you need the white man's help to succeed, so here you go." That is such bullsh* hypocrisy on your part. "We fight for justice, but help out those lesser than us!" Yeah, whee.
        WELL THANK F-CKING GOD THE WORLD TREATS EVERYONE THE SAME! BECAUSE YOUR ARGUMENT WOULD BE PRETTY F-CKlNG STUPID IF IT WASNT.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I see someone's not open to discussion on how to change things. "Well, this is how it works, so be it."
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I see someone's not open to discussion on how to change things. "Well, this is how it works, so be it."
            Yeah, well that person you’re describing isn’t who you think it is.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Alright, I'll flat out say it:

EVERYONE IS EQUAL! But they need our help because they are weak.

I say, wrong. They are not weak. They are strong. They are standing up. I love it. The MAGAs are weak, and so are you SJWs. Deal with it. Look in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Yeah, well that person you’re describing isn’t who you think it is.
                You implied that the LGBT need help because they are weak and can't stand for themselves. I think they are standing up just fine. They are being heard. They could always use help, sure, every cause can use a hand....however.....

Comment

Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Wut?
                    Me: everyone is equal
                    Others: NO THEY NEED OUR HELP

Well, in that response, they are admitting that the minorities (gender, race, whatever) are weaker, and therefore not equal, and need our majority help. I think that's bull****.

Comment

You implied that the LGBT need help because they are weak and can't stand for themselves. I think they are standing up just fine. They are being heard. They could always use help, sure, every cause can use a hand....however.....
                      W.t:f?
                      Code:

Comment

W.t:f?
                        I said no one should be given special treatment. You disagreed, implying some SHOULD be given special treatment, and by extension, they need that to be equal. You following the lesson yet?

Comment

I said no one should be given special treatment. You disagreed, implying some SHOULD be given special treatment, and by extension, they need that to be equal. You following the lesson yet?
                          No. Because you are the only one who seems to have the magic decoder ring for the gibberish you’re posting.
                          Code:

Comment

No you twit. Let me say this for you slowly. This is not about POC or LGBTQ being any weaker than anyone else. This is about white dudes treating them like pure ****ing garbage. Everyone *should* be treated equally by others, but they are not. They shouldn't face abuse from people for no reason, but they do, and they are human. The fact that you think I am calling them weak, rather than the white dudes who can't handle someone being different from them is pretty telling about what you actually think.

Comment

No. Because you are the only one who seems to have the magic decoder ring for the gibberish you’re posting.
                              You said that the world doesn't treat everyone the same. I said that that treatment is bs. You said I spoke gibberish, implying that the "lesser" people need help. Well, that is agreeing with the fact that some need special treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                No you twit. Let me say this for you slowly. This is not about POC or LGBTQ being any weaker than anyone else. This is about white dudes treating them like pure ****ing garbage. Everyone *should* be treated equally by others, but they are not. They shouldn't face abuse from people for no reason, but they do, and they are human. The fact that you think I am calling them weak, rather than the white dudes who can't handle someone being different from them is pretty telling about what you actually think.
                                If you have actually read what I've posted, I've been saying the same thing as the bolded. Hide your bias next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X