Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Because we live in hell now.
    Oh bother.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvz3LRK263E

Guy modifies his roomba to scream when it runs into things. I was crying I was laughing so hard.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvz3LRK263E

Guy modifies his roomba to scream when it runs into things. I was crying I was laughing so hard.
        My oldest son told me about it and I kind of brushed it off, but after watching....

Comment

You have a chance to pay for reparations! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXhJiiSIZ4

Comment

Not sure this thread has ever had a more fitting entry.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Playing 21?

@fox5dc: A Florida man is accused of shooting hoops at a public park in his birthday suit, according to police. http://www.fox5dc.com/news/florida-m...ll-in-the-nude #gooddaydc
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

This guy seems nice
                https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...truck-at-80mph

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Who gets that angry about the mail? JFC.

Comment

The Story of the Pences' Marriage

Mike married a divorced woman, thereby committing adultery as far as their then-Catholic faith is concerned. I guess, "We were young and he was working too hard" is good enough to get an annulment nowadays.

Also, talk about a creepy and invasive way to get a woman's number without asking her directly for it. That registrar should have been fired.
                    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 05-18-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Mike Pence is one of the creepiest motherf-ckers I’ve ever read about who isn’t incarcerated for sex crimes.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm not turning off my ad blocker for Business Insider. Anybody care to post a synopsis?

My guess is he liked the look of a married woman so he murdered her husband, hid in the bushes at the funeral, then asked the mortician for her address and phone number so he could send her flowers.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          I'm not turning off my ad blocker for Business Insider. Anybody care to post a synopsis?

My guess is he liked the look of a married woman so he murdered her husband, hid in the bushes at the funeral, then asked the mortician for her address and phone number so he could send her flowers.
                          He was originally interested in Karen's sister, and got the sister's number by pestering the registrar at Indiana University (where they both attended) to give him her number.

After they'd dated for awhile, she got some sort of gold pendant made that said, "YES" and secretly wore it around her neck so she'd be ready for the moment he proposed. ("It's OK if you don't want to get married today honey...tomorrow will do." )

They were both hardcore Catholics at the time, and wanted to get married in the church. Karen had previously been married to a medical student, but walked away from the marriage because he was spending too much time studying, or something. So she needed an annulment.

In summation, they're both overly clingy, needy, and hypocritical creeps. I guarantee you if they have smartphones, she's the type who texts him every 15 minutes throughout the day.
                          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 05-19-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Some jerk in Boston is planning a Straight Pride parade.

https://www.comple*****/life/2019/06...planned-boston

Yes. You heard that right. I expect it to be full of MAGA hats. And mostly cisgender men.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Some jerk in Boston is planning a Straight Pride parade.

https://www.comple*****/life/2019/06...planned-boston

Yes. You heard that right. I expect it to be full of MAGA hats. And mostly cisgender men.
                              When I was attending tUMD, the College Republicans held a "Straight Is Great" Rally Day. They made it clear they weren't against LGBT (although the "T" was a rarity back then), but wanted a day of their own. They made fun of themselves, of course. Very self-deprecating. Still got ripped on for the stunt. I thought it was hilarious.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                When I was attending tUMD, the College Republicans held a "Straight Is Great" Rally Day. They made it clear they weren't against LGBT (although the "T" was a rarity back then), but wanted a day of their own. They made fun of themselves, of course. Very self-deprecating. Still got ripped on for the stunt. I thought it was hilarious.
                                Jesus. Are you a men’s rights activist too?
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X