Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
    Y'all must be referring to the Girls Hockey Cartel of El Pippo! She is the guilty party of organizing wonderful family trips to Europe, Off Season Camps, & Showcases...for profit! I am just appalled! She also seems to have given the blessing of the 4 MN Girls currently on the roster at Wisco...so she has influence in MN too! I think we will have a turf war on our hands with the other evil known as the Brodt Cartel currently rooted in the MN Girls Hockey dynasty! These for profit Camps, Showcases, Trips are everywhere...and yes for profit. These two have very successful programs that attract the majority of good talent and have earned the respect of every coach throughout the country! Shame on them!

The bottom line is if a kid has some natural ability, loves & is committed to the game, works their butts off on & off the ice, they can go anywhere they want with or without anyone. Jealousy and hatred is just misguided frustration with your own situation. The memories and relationships gained from all the Trips, Camps, Tournaments, Etc. with my daughter will be something I will always cherish, along with the friendships I maintain with both these terrible individuals as well as all the coaches along the way.
    Well now I'm dying to know who this KP/El Pippo is since UW has come into the mix. This is a very intriguing discussion for the dead period.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      ...... This is a very intriguing discussion for the dead period.
      And since this BC thread has been hijacked by this discussion at least Grant has not had to discuss the current situation at with the Eagles.
      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
        And since this BC thread has been hijacked by this discussion at least Grant has not had to discuss the current situation at with the Eagles.
        The Patriots played a great game last weekend.

Comment

The Patriots played a great game last weekend.
          OUCH...that one hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
            I actually tried to rename this thread Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: THE LOUNGE, but it won't let me haha
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
              OUCH...that one hurt.
              After that game they seemed kind of deflated to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
                No question about it. It's really discouraging that that game ending play did not show up on the videos of Miami's practices...
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                  No question about it. It's really discouraging that that game ending play did not show up on the videos of Miami's practices...
                  I saw what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                    I saw what you did there.
                    It's too bad that New England was at Miami and not at home. They could have had this type of help on that last play...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEjh2EVLD-s

"If you ain't cheating...You ain't tryin' "
                    Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 12-14-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

It's too bad that New England was at Miami and not at home. They could have had this type of help on that last play...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEjh2EVLD-s

"If you ain't cheating...You ain't tryin' "
                      Where do you find that stuff? That's awesome.

Comment

Where do you find that stuff? That's awesome.
                        Having Too Much Time On My Hands, I Use my search engine of choice (DuckDuckGo) and type in Patriots cheating...

Comment

Having Too Much Time On My Hands, I Use my search engine of choice (DuckDuckGo) and type in Patriots cheating...
                          Yeah, but how do you sort through and choose from the many thousands of hits?
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            Yeah, but how do you sort through and choose from the many thousands of hits?
                            Are you asking specifically for the amount that exits for the cheatriots or just the internet searching in general...

Comment

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
                              you know...I always wondered how a deflated ball could escape the referees handling it 100x a game without them figuring it out. I'm not saying they weren't deflated but if anyone would know besides a QB it would be a ref no?

Anyway, I couldn't let this thread fall below #10 on this list too.
                              that's all I have.
                              Merry Christmas to All.
                              Hoping BC can pull out a "Colgate" in second half.
                              I can't stand Grant being well, um, deflated. He's such a good guy/fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
                                I couldn't let this thread fall below #10 on this list too.

Nice save.

I’ve just learned a new term for what we (non-BC fans hanging out here) are: “chimers.” This apparently is what airline customer service people monitoring social media call those who chime in whenever a personality they’re following goes on Twitter or whatever to raise an issue. (These celeb “influencers” who induce chiming include professional video game players!) I prefer being a lounge lizard myself, but there is this other choice, just so you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X