Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
    TTT did you hear the latest transfer bombshell? Oh Boy. 7.2 on Richter scale.
    Not a done deal yet but if true...building jumpers for sure.
    Hooooo boy...
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
      Yeah and the thread falsely advertises "NO COMMERCIALS,'' too. Just can't believe what you read anymore.
      Hahah I had the same thought.

Comment

I was referring to WI. I watched the game against Colgate. WI was as fresh as 2nd period and Colgate was hanging on for dear life.
        Clear. I watched that game as well and agree with your assessment. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Comment

TTT did you hear the latest transfer bombshell? Oh Boy. 7.2 on Richter scale.
          Not a done deal yet but if true...building jumpers for sure.
          BC getting another transfer? Interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
            BC getting another transfer? Interesting!
            No, it's not BC related

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              No, it's not BC related
              I saw where a player was leaving BC, and headed to Holy Cross.

Comment

• Originally posted by DDad16 View Post
                I saw where a player was leaving BC, and headed to Holy Cross.
                Yes indeed. Rachel Moore, who left the team midseason, is transferring to HC per social media. Good luck to her!

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                  Quiet Riot meet FiveHoleFrenzy
                  Are you two gonna raise kids together or will this just be a cross country romance?
                  if we did raise kids together they may be lucky enough to commit at 3 years old...the way things are going.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
                    if we did raise kids together they may be lucky enough to commit at 3 years old...the way things are going.
                    No kidding...

I've raised my kids and something you may find interesting, been a goalie dad as well...
                    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
                      why wait so long?
                      any D1 coach worth their salt should know your kid is going to be a superstar, the longer they wait, somebody else might scoop them, get a verbal commitment even before the adoption/papers sperm bank, or whatever the plan is even set in motion. You snooze, you lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                        why wait so long?
                        any D1 coach worth their salt should know your kid is going to be a superstar, the longer they wait, somebody else might scoop them, get a verbal commitment even before the adoption/papers sperm bank, or whatever the plan is even set in motion. You snooze, you lose.
                        Genetics testing!!!

Soviet / East German training academies!!!

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                          why wait so long?
                          good one

Comment

like I said, lots of building jumpers

Comment

BC fans, any idea if the BC games will be streamed same way as last year on the ESPN app? Or will it move to ESPN plus app which I understand is a different package to buy.

It was fun watching for “free” last year. Wondering if we get the same this year now with added Olympians.

If you know off hand I’ve always wondered how HE and ECAC do their conference scheduling. Like CHA and WCHA is easy, everyone plays each other 4 times. Surely that’s not what HE and ECAC do.

Comment

I haven't heard anything about us changing from ESPN3; I'd be shocked if it was anything different as it's IMO the best case scenario for both our men's and women's teams exposure wise.

Conference scheduling for WHEA is 3x each with it alternating each year who has the second home game. That's pretty much it!

Comment

Working...
                                X