Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
    So you, Mr High End Hockey Coach, decided you would wade into the small little community of women's hockey fans and exhibit maximum obnoxiousness because some fan in Boston expressed an opinion about lines for next year's team without seeing the newcomers play. Is that right?

Is it all right if us folks in Minnesota express an opinion without having all the facts? Or is this rule, Mr High End Hockey Coach, just for the people in Boston?

Never mind, I don't want to hear anything from you.
    suck it up buttercup , you can express your opinion as I need a laugh

Comment

Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by Boston Hockey View Post
      suck it buttercup , you can express your opinion as I need a laugh
      Thank you, Mr High End Hockey Coach.

Comment

Another tough guy behind a keyboard
        so now you can see tough guys behind keyboards?
        you obviously know who I am. I don't hide from anyone. everyone on here knows.
        you throw out the tough guy garbage all while hiding yourself. there are no threats here.

step away from the curtain Mr. Oz. let us know what high end mite team you coach. Duxbury? Andover? Weston? Lynnfield? or maybe a less elite city like Burlington?

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
          so now you can see tough guys behind keyboards?
          you obviously know who I am. I don't hide from anyone. everyone on here knows.
          you throw out the tough guy garbage all while hiding yourself. there are no threats here.

step away from the curtain Mr. Oz. let us know what high end mite team you coach. Duxbury? Andover? Weston? Lynnfield? or maybe a less elite city like Burlington?
          You need a hug

Comment

Another tough guy behind a keyboard
            Parents everywhere are clamouring for this guy to coach their children. HAHAHAHAHA. I don't think so. The sad thing is I'm sure I could outskate, outplay and outcoach this bozo blindfolded. Probably most of us here could. He is obviously new here calling me a "tough guy" unless it's just a figure of speech. Either way I think I could still take his arrogant *ss to the cleaners. He'd be pretty embarrassed then! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
              Parents everywhere are clamouring for this guy to coach their children. HAHAHAHAHA. I don't think so. The sad thing is I'm sure I could outskate, outplay and outcoach this bozo blindfolded. Probably most of us here could. He is obviously new here calling me a "tough guy" unless it's just a figure of speech. Either way I think I could still take his arrogant *ss to the cleaners. He'd be pretty embarrassed then! Lol
              ok - Joe Biden - tool

Comment

ok - Joe Biden - tool
                I don't get it. Not into politics. No matter. You continue to display all the class and positive attributes of a "high end" coach. Let's just cut to the chase and give you the proper label because high-end isn't good enough for you. You obviously deserve the title of Elite because you're clearly the bestest coach in the whole wide world! You're just super! Golly I wish you could have been my college coach!

Comment

Who knew talking about potential lines for bc next year could be so contentious.

The energy coming off this thread for once isn't Watts related.
                  At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                    Who knew talking about potential lines for bc next year could be so contentious.

The energy coming off this thread for once isn't Watts related.
                    Lol. She was as positive as this Boston Hockey dolt is negative! But don't forget....he's high end. More like high and mighty rear end!

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

You need a hug
                      i'll take a hug...and maybe 1 more year of eligibility for my kid?

Comment

Props to Katie Burt on a great career at BC- NCAA record for career wins by a goaltender.

I came across this video a couple years ago, don't know if it was ever posted here.... Katie Burt in Fenway Park with the Boston Red Sox-:
                        https://***********/bc_whockey/statu...00299140214785

Comment

Personally, I think this Boston guy who just showed up will instill a little discipline into this group. My mental image of him is Steve Carrell playing Brick Tamland in Anchorman, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                            Personally, I think this Boston guy who just showed up will instill a little discipline into this group. My mental image of him is Steve Carrell playing Brick Tamland in Anchorman, though.
                            Hope he doesn't short circuit discussions.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              It's going to be a long summer (and an even longer four-year career.)
                              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                If you need instructions for putting someone on the ignore list ask, I'd be happy to help. There is no reasoning with a guy that is this big a POS, put him on ignore and he will just be shouting into an empty can.

Comment

Working...
                                X