Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Wheel Racing 2018- with less winglets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Open Wheel Racing 2018- with less winglets.

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    Did you ever work with the French?
    Thankfully, no, lol.

Still, if they go away, then there are only 3 engine suppliers, and with the new goal of reducing costs, then perhaps they will reopen the rules to get more suppliers making cheaper powertrains.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      Thankfully, no, lol.

Still, if they go away, then there are only 3 engine suppliers, and with the new goal of reducing costs, then perhaps they will reopen the rules to get more suppliers making cheaper powertrains.
      After this year, Renault is only supplying one team ... themselves. So it’s not like it’s a huge F1 loss from an engine supply standpoint.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        After this year, Renault is only supplying one team ... themselves. So it’s not like it’s a huge F1 loss from an engine supply standpoint.
        Actual impact, yes. But I do think it will be something that will make them look in. It seems that there was a lot of effort to get Honda as an engine supplier, and for many years, they only supplied one team. In terms of the heat recovery systems for the exhaust- I do know that it's not a significant part going forward- as opposed to the rest of the F1 powertrain. E-boost systems are- but not nearly how F1 uses them, and the odds of them going forward is not high- as the benefits they offer are more efficiently delivered directly by direct drive motors. And I think that's the reason so many were interested in 2021, but not for the whole shebang.

Comment

It’s going to be a quiet weekend😢😢😢

At least we can revisit fun memories:

https://youtu.be/aIGFBPh8wxY

And this

https://youtu.be/fRLdTXlAi5I
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X