Maine Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine Hockey

She isn't the only full scholarship player that has left this dysfunctional hockey program. Their has been eight (8) players in the last three (3) seasons leave and that's a fact!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Hog View Post
      She isn't the only full scholarship player that has left this dysfunctional hockey program. Their has been eight (8) players in the last three (3) seasons leave and that's a fact!!!
      So what's the problem there? Why do you say it's dysfunctional?

Comment

Interesting timing...

..., Maine Head Coach Richard Reichenbach was named the Hockey East Coach of the Year for a season in which he led the Maine Black Bears to 19 wins, setting a new program record, and its first ever Women's Hockey East Tournament win, taking a quarterfinal series two games to one over Boston University.
        http://hockeyeastonline.com/women/pr...03/mar2awa.php

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          And yet Puck Hog is saying this is a dysfunctional program.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
            And yet Puck Hog is saying this is a dysfunctional program.
            Can't wait for it to be less dysfunctional.

Seemed like an outstanding freshmen class last season. Let's hope the good recruiting continues to grow the team.

Comment

Can't wait for it to be less dysfunctional.

Seemed like an outstanding freshmen class last season. Let's hope the good recruiting continues to grow the team.
              Maybe it's the dysfunction that actually makes them function as well as they do. You don't always have to like each other to play well together. That's been proven many times before in all sports at all levels. I do believe you have to respect each other on the ice. Away from the team doesn't matter if you like or respect each each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Hog View Post
                Is this about the Washer girl.?

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                  Is this about the Washer girl.?
                  3:46am?! Get some sleep buddy!

Comment

3:46am?! Get some sleep buddy!
                    Yes and No....work/work to pay for Hockey trips and tickets.................plus I need more hours in a day for that luxury....
                    Last edited by Ma#1ne Hky; 05-19-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Yes and No....work/work to pay for Hockey trips and tickets.................plus I need more hours in a day for that luxury....
                      Lol, great answer, and so true. We all could use more hours in the day. I had an upgrade in job responsibilities a few weeks back so I haven't been able to come here as much. Things are settling down lately so I have a bit more time in my schedule to check in here. I know that makes everybody here so happy.

Comment

Lol, great answer, and so true. We all could use more hours in the day. I had an upgrade in job responsibilities a few weeks back so I haven't been able to come here as much. Things are settling down lately so I have a bit more time in my schedule to check in here. I know that makes everybody here so happy.
                        From what I've read Moa Wernblom won't be at Maine next season. Unfortunately, looks like she is dealing with, and has had to deal with, a tragedy. But she's playing well despite this. But she may need crossed off list for Maine hockey. She re-singed with Linkoping hockey club.

So here is projected lineup for Maine hockey next year...

Tereshkina/Weis/Vanisova
                        Hutchinson/Beltz/Engmann
                        Pribylova/Murray/Jacques
                        Giordano/Johnson/Semmel

Reserves:

Matteau/Zikova
                        Strandberg/Colton
                        Pateman/Kucera

Reserves: Blair, Leech

Jackson

Reserves: Porter, Flynn

Comment

From what I've read Moa Wernblom won't be at Maine next season. Unfortunately, looks like she is dealing with, and has had to deal with, a tragedy. But she's playing well despite this. But she may need crossed off list for Maine hockey. She re-singed with Linkoping hockey club.

So here is projected lineup for Maine hockey next year...

Tereshkina/Weis/Vanisova
                          Hutchinson/Beltz/Engmann
                          Pribylova/Murray/Jacques
                          Giordano/Johnson/Semmel

Reserves:

Matteau/Zikova
                          Strandberg/Colton
                          Pateman/Kucera

Reserves: Blair, Leech

Jackson

Reserves: Porter, Flynn
                          Two players away. See if coach can haul it. Be coach of the year nationally.

Comment

Bangor Daily News article on Trimper twins...

https://bangordailynews.com/2018/06/...sity-of-maine/

Also, one of the USA U18 girls development camps will be held in Biddeford, ME on June 23rd to June29th.
                            https://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/s...velopment-camp
                            Last edited by BlackI; 06-08-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Nice to see that prospects are looking @ playing for Maine Hockey...a step in the right direction, as for Wernblom can she be able to go to Maine in 2019-20 season..? One thing for sure this season nobody will be taking Maine lightly...and with that they will need to step it also...kind of like Vegas...nobody figured they would stay good through out the whole season until the Stanley Cup Finals...I know I am looking forward to the Women's season to begin...any NEWS/INFO on Maine's schedule..?

Comment

Nice to see that prospects are looking @ playing for Maine Hockey...a step in the right direction, as for Wernblom can she be able to go to Maine in 2019-20 season..? One thing for sure this season nobody will be taking Maine lightly...and with that they will need to step it also...kind of like Vegas...nobody figured they would stay good through out the whole season until the Stanley Cup Finals...I know I am looking forward to the Women's season to begin...any NEWS/INFO on Maine's schedule..?
                                Not sure on Wernblom, but I think since she is turning 21 this summer she is not coming to college hockey. I haven't seen a schedule.

Maine women's coach gets extension...
                                http://www.goblackbears.com/news/201...extension.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X