Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey

Originally posted by BBwhockey View Post
    I believe it was #55 from UCONN crossed checked #7 from Maine as she was getting off ice. Transported her to hospital for neck/head injury. I heard all test were good and she was walking. Scary moment. Apparently bench saw it and refs reviewed, but the only view was one camera that was following puck. Maybe Maine's cameras might show it.
    Thanks...had the UConn feed....and they also said it was a scary play, but did not mention who the player was...good to hear she is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
      Thanks...had the UConn feed....and they also said it was a scary play, but did not mention who the player was...good to hear she is ok.
      Hopefully she is ok. Wishing well wishes for a speedy recovery. She is a great example of local kids rising. Her and her sister too.

Comment

• Good tie

https://youtu.be/t06D3ySyKfw

Comment

• Great win today. Jackson was exceptional. Maine took three of four points.

Comment

• pretty cool video on Ida Press and her Mom who is fighting breast cancer...
            https://***********/BlackBearsWIH/status/1223770829621624832?s=20

Comment

Overtime win against BC. Last night was the reverse, an overtime loss to BC.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwollstadt View Post
                Overtime win against BC. Last night was the reverse, an overtime loss to BC.
                Yes, pretty awesome win today.

https://***********/blackbearswih/status/1228792302493003776?s=21

Kuopalla may get some player of the week recognition. Or rookie of the week.

Comment

Maine has one game left in the regular season against Vermont. It's possible Maine will play BC again in the quarterfinals. Need to get by UNH to finish 6th. It would be helpful if UNH lost tomorrow against BU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                    Maine has one game left in the regular season against Vermont. It's possible Maine will play BC again in the quarterfinals. Need to get by UNH to finish 6th. It would be helpful if UNH lost tomorrow against BU.
                    Hope so. Kind of sucks they scheduled same time as the boys game. Guess I will run tablet for girls game and watch boys on big screen. Should be intense few hours tomorrow! Not sure I can keep it all straight, but I think I just need say go Maine beat Vermont!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                      Hope so. Kind of sucks they scheduled same time as the boys game. Guess I will run tablet for girls game and watch boys on big screen. Should be intense few hours tomorrow! Not sure I can keep it all straight, but I think I just need say go Maine beat Vermont!
                      That Vanisova is a about the best person to wear a Maine jersey. She is spectaluar.

Comment

That Vanisova is a about the best person to wear a Maine jersey. She is spectaluar.
                        Yes, I have been following her career, since she played at the HTI program in Ontario. She is dynamic.

Comment

• Up 1-0 on BU. One coach could coach a lead, the other coaches aggressive. Maine needs to be more aggressive. This is their shot. Draw up plays to get skills down near the net for a minute. Then back off in a passive if no work out. Jumping on BU 2-0 might break the ceil.

Comment

Up 1-0 on BU. One coach could coach a lead, the other coaches aggressive. Maine needs to be more aggressive. This is their shot. Draw up plays to get skills down near the net for a minute. Then back off in a passive if no work out. Jumping on BU 2-0 might break the ceil.
                            Maine up 2-1. But the momentum has shifted. Girls gotta skate skate skate. Lotta time to recoup. Golden opp

Comment

• Call timeout coach after face off. Rest top two lines.

Comment

Call timeout coach after face off. Rest top two lines.
                                They swallow whistle play stronger girls!

Comment

Working...
                                X