Maine Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine Hockey

Black bear Corkum is coaching the US U22 select team...
    http://www.newburyportnews.com/sport...a991055be.html

Comment

Celine Tedenby...

https://***********/BlackBearsWIH/st...631534082?s=19

Some nifty skills...

Comment

For some reason, I feel like Ali Johnson will make a great impact. Skating in women's hockey is a huge difference maker. Can't wait to see our lady Black Bears play their first game.

Comment

Maine women's hockey... MODO operandi

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
            For some reason, I feel like Ali Johnson will make a great impact. Skating in women's hockey is a huge difference maker. Can't wait to see our lady Black Bears play their first game.
            You could very well be right, in the 6 recruits I would not be surprised to see 4 of them make impacts there Freshman season...I really think this program is headed in the right direction after last years performance...with that said the TEAM better be ready as they will not be taken lightly or sneak up on anyone this season...with this roster and add next years recruits Maine Women's hockey could/should make some big time noise in Women's College Hockey this season and next...I for one can't wait to see there season begin...…………..maybe "BIG RED" should take notice along with many others that there's another team that also calls Alfond Arena home.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
              You could very well be right, in the 6 recruits I would not be surprised to see 4 of them make impacts there Freshman season...I really think this program is headed in the right direction after last years performance...with that said the TEAM better be ready as they will not be taken lightly or sneak up on anyone this season...with this roster and add next years recruits Maine Women's hockey could/should make some big time noise in Women's College Hockey this season and next...I for one can't wait to see there season begin...…………..maybe "BIG RED" should take notice along with many others that there's another team that also calls Alfond Arena home.
              "I would not be surprised to see 4 of them make impacts there Freshman season"

"I for one can't wait to see there season begin"

Wow, wow, and wow....did you graduate from Maine or any college for that matter?! "Make impacts," "there Freshman season, "there season begin"?! Really?! Just....wow!

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post

Wow, wow, and wow....did you graduate from Maine or any college for that matter?! "Make impacts," "there Freshman season, "there season begin"?! Really?! Just....wow!
                You don't have to go to college to be a hockey fan and supporter.

I don't come here for spelling bees or grammar lessons. I come here to share info and read opinions. I got that well enough from what Ma#1ne Hky wrote.

If anything I find know it all types, that have nothing better to do than to pick on grammar and spelling mistakes, to be annoying. Simlar to mosquitos they bite itchy and need slapped.

Comment

Yes my education is limited in that I had to work/ work all the time and never had the "WANTING" to be in the elite status...I know right from wrong and common sense...if that offends you...so be it, as I just like the game/team...and down the line I "HOPE" to better myself in stating my thoughts. Thanks for pointing out that my flaws are under your skin.
                  Last edited by Ma#1ne Hky; 08-25-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

You don't have to go to college to be a hockey fan and supporter.

I don't come here for spelling bees or grammar lessons. I come here to share info and read opinions. I got that well enough from what Ma#1ne Hky wrote.

If anything I find know it all types, that have nothing better to do than to pick on grammar and spelling mistakes, to be annoying. Simlar to mosquitos they bite itchy and need slapped.
                    Hockey talk is all it is...simple. But thanks partner.

Comment

Yes my education is limited in that I had to work/ work all the time and never had the "WANTING" to be in the elite status...I know right from wrong and common sense...if that offends you...so be it, as I just like the game/team...and down the line I "HOPE" to better myself in stating my thoughts. Thanks for pointing out that my flaws are under your skin.
                      Well, wether you wanted it or not, you are already in. While everyone's blood is blue inside, our's is two tone blue. That is rare and elite.

Comment

What was I thinking... I should have wrote this...

Weather ya is er ain't your inn.

Shelf that.

Comment

What was I thinking... I should have wrote this...

Weather ya is er ain't your inn.

Shelf that.
                          +1, and that was unassisted @ ……………………………………………..!

Comment

+1, and that was unassisted @ …………………………………………†¦..!
                            Not bad for an at home defensemen.

Comment

Not bad for an at home defensemen.
                              I totally respect how passionate both of you are about Maine. Hey you have the best husband and wife coaching tandem in college hockey. They have the team going in a positive direction. I honestly feel sorry for former head coach Lewis who is now the head coach at NEC. That's not exactly a very good D3 hockey school. She must love the challenge of trying to turn programs around like she started to do at Maine. Anyone know how she ended up there after only two years at J&W? That seemed like a good situation and they improved from her first year to her second year. Anyone know why she left?

Comment

I totally respect how passionate both of you are about Maine.
                                Evidently not. You owe an apology. Not to me. What you wrote was not nice. You won't get any answers to your questions from me. Not until you apologize for your foolishness.

Comment

Working...
                                X