Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey

Originally posted by baseball fan View Post
    i would not worry about the game.I would worry about the overall state of the program. Do you think this stuff has been going on all season?
    Probably. But parents have to sack up and govern their children.

Comment

I know Matteua is a bit angry. But Kucera??? She probabky was a voice of reason. I bet Kucera was a mother in this incident. And Matteau was ****ed.

Comment

Heading into my senior year of a bachelor's degree... I made all efforts to be employable. F sad.

Comment

You could have had it all. You let us down.

Comment

G d Matteau Why? You're our captain?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Probably. But parents have to sack up and govern their children.
              Parents? The seniors are 21 and 22 years old...
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                Parents? The seniors are 21 and 22 years old...
                Ya, parents have no bearing on this and nor should they at that age. Parenting is done before kids leave the nest to head off to college. After that they're on their own.

Comment

It comes down to character of the individual.Everyone will have an excuse if some thing ever happened. If that driver got into an accident or someone got seriously injured at the bar. No, we worry about a hockey game. i am sure it will be exciting at Alfond arena for Sr day.

Comment

• Wonder how Vermont is handling this news?!

Comment

UMaine has integrity. They won't play. Hurts a promising program.... That a few can hurt this team so much. Shame on upperclassmen. Shame on Matteaue the most. She was our anchor. Matteaue you let UMaine down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                        Just can't seem to beat the teams ahead of them...why??…..talent is there from last years team along with a very good recruiting class...could it be they are content from last year?...or that there's no leadership on the ice...one thing for sure is the magic and excitement from how they played last year is missing...too bad as I thought this would be a break through year in beating the upper tier conference teams. Maybe they wake up for the playoffs..?
                        Looks like lack of leadership.

Comment

I waited till the end of the season....this has to go down as a failed season and a very sour ending also. On paper this team had all the tools to match or surpass last years team success. But instead this team did not look like the team of last year in terms on being a unselfish together unit....which is too bad for this team and to this Program going forward on what they had accomplished last season. The real sour part is how the ending of the season all went down with team players forgetting that they have a role to play and for the last game at home being Senior Day....I chalk this down as a very disappointing season and wonder if the returning roster players and incoming recruits can use this as a way to get this Team/Program back on track. Sad ending and sad season...

Comment

Originally posted by blacki View Post
                            looks like lack of leadership.
                            none

Comment

If I was a parent of a recruit i would look into going some place else. This is a bad environment. Why were they fighting one another in a bar. That is the real problem that needs to be addressed. Punching another teammate. Funny the coaching staff has not said a word.

Comment

Originally posted by baseball fan View Post
                                If I was a parent of a recruit i would look into going some place else. This is a bad environment. Why were they fighting one another in a bar. That is the real problem that needs to be addressed. Punching another teammate. Funny the coaching staff has not said a word.
                                Almost every single one of your posts so far is grousing about something with some team that isn't even your own. Just a heads up. You might want to intersperse some real posts in with your troll act to make it a little less obvious.
                                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                                X