ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

Hobey Baker voting begins --Mitchell and Pettersen on the list. Go to hobeybaker.com to cast your vote.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Loois like Stats will be missing more than one tooth when he smiles.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

I noticed on Chris Heisenberg's list that Samu Salminen is listed as a 2022 DU recruit. Does anyone have any color on this? If true, he's projected on some lists as a 2021 first round NHL draft pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash74 View Post
          I noticed on Chris Heisenberg's list that Samu Salminen is listed as a 2022 DU recruit. Does anyone have any color on this? If true, he's projected on some lists as a 2021 first round NHL draft pick.
          No confirmation at all, except an excerpt from a Russian web page that I canโ€™t seem to open up...the excerpt says heโ€™s coming to DU for the โ€˜21-โ€˜22 season. He and Coach Carle follow each other on the Twitters, not all that telling, but itโ€™s something.

r

Comment

Who was the goalie in the 2005 championship? CBS sports announcer said Hunter Shepard was the first goalie with back-back titles since the 50s and while I was doublechecking, I for the life of me canโ€™t remember who it was. Manino maybe?
            I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
              Who was the goalie in the 2005 championship? CBS sports announcer said Hunter Shepard was the first goalie with back-back titles since the 50s and while I was doublechecking, I for the life of me canโ€™t remember who it was. Manino maybe?
              Yes, it was Manino in 2005. Adam Berkhoel in 2004. I'm pretty sure that's right. Viz, can you confirm?
              "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and thatโ€™s Denver.โ€
              Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
                Dmann is correct, Adam Berkhoel in 2004, Peter Mannino in 2005.

r

Comment

California here he comes. Trevor Moore traded to LA Kings. He's from Thousand Oaks,a suburb of LA.
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

ZUCKER(Pens) like "Trucker" according LA Kings announcer. But he did pronounce Moore(Kings) correctly.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Liam Finlay only needs 2 points to join the Century Club.
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

Bo Hanson, 6'2" 205 d-man, puts some size on the blue line since Fear graduated, Is Hanson the 1st player from Idaho?
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

"Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
                          @RidertownUSA
                          ยท
                          6h
                          Head Coach Mark Carlson announces a new member of his coaching staff, Welcome, Evan Janssen (
                          @EJanny26
                          ) to the RoughRiders! https://roughridershockey.com/news_article/show/1107988
                          #LetsRide"

Evan played in all situations as a Pioneer. Wore an "A" his senior year, NCAA Champ, played 2 years of pro hockey. Wasn't he our #1 face-off guy?
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

• Seth Appert moves on to AHL job as Head Coach in Rochester:
                            https://theahl.com/sabres-hire-apper...d-amerks-bench
                            (missing ya Viz...)

Comment

• Originally posted by s11r9seat8 View Post
                              Seth Appert moves on to AHL job as Head Coach in Rochester:
                              https://theahl.com/sabres-hire-apper...d-amerks-bench
                              (missing ya Viz...)
                              Thank you s11.
                              Now that Stanley Cup playoffs are in full swing let's check out thE Pios original 6:
                              Nick Shore and Jason Zucker (2 goals) didn't get thru the qualifying round.

Paul Stastny Vegas is 1-1-2 advancedi to next round
                              Tyler Bozak St.Louis 0-1-1 series tied 2-2
                              Scott Mayfield NY Islanders 0-2-2 +6 series 3-1
                              Avs Logan O'Connor hasn't played and although Cale Makar is very good I still haven't gotten over loss to UM Amherst

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
                              Remember Pacific Rim Line? They are all back on the Pacific. Dylan Gambrell in San Jose, Trevor Moore in LA, Danton Heinen in Anaheim
                              Bet Danton would like to be back playing for Boston for the Cup.
                              Is Henrik Borgstrom really going to play in the KHL next year? Panther sources say top end talent is not getting proper development. Niki is not the only one.
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

• Playing today:
                                #24-Scott Mayfield-NYI
                                #25-Logan O'Connor-COL
                                #26-Paul Stastny-VGK
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X