Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Huh. I feel like a person with a handle like dxmnkd316, I should probably know these things.
    It's not such a bad thing, Vince and the corporate Yes Men like Kevin Dunn and John Laurinaitus are slowly running WWE into the ground, if there was any actual competition, so it's not like you're the only one ignoring it.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      How much does WWE channel cost?

I don't follow it anymore, although I am curious as when the Undertaker will retire. He's my last connection to when I watched. Yes, that is a long span.
      Doesn't exist, WWE Network is the streaming service and is $9.99 a month.
      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

How much does WWE channel cost?

I don't follow it anymore, although I am curious as when the Undertaker will retire. He's my last connection to when I watched. Yes, that is a long span.
        He "retired" at the last Wrestlemania after losing to Roman Reigns. He pretty much only does Wrestlemania if anything any more.

John Cena spent the last month trying to call him out for a match at this Wrestlemania...and he showed up and delivered a 3-minute beatdown.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Doesn't exist, WWE Network is the streaming service and is $9.99 a month.
          So it's $10 bucks on top of the normal streaming charge? Jebus. That's way cheap.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So it's $10 bucks on top of the normal streaming charge? Jebus. That's way cheap.
            Not even. $10 a month. Period. PPV's (plus a huge vault of old PPV's) included.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Wow. I guess that cash cow is dead, huh?
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                It's not such a bad thing, Vince and the corporate Yes Men like Kevin Dunn and John Laurinaitus are slowly running WWE into the ground, if there was any actual competition, so it's not like you're the only one ignoring it.
                Triple H is doing a darn good job with NXT, and the young talent is coming up in spades.

The 50/50 booking is a problem, but they're giving us AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura for the belt for chrissakes.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

This. Just don't go searching for Chris Benoit...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    Triple H is doing a darn good job with NXT, and the young talent is coming up in spades.

The 50/50 booking is a problem, but they're giving us AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura for the belt for chrissakes.
                    Trips and NXT are easily the best thing in Pro Wrestling right now, though NJPW and the Bullet Club are a close second. But Vince, Dunn (Bucky Beaver Tooth MFer!), and Laurinaitus are still ruling the roost on the main roster and that's why while we'll get Nakamura v AJ, it's not the main event, we'll get Rusev getting pinned by Jinder Mahal, and Roman Reigns still being shoved down our throats.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Braun Strowman needed a partner to face Cesaro/Sheamus. He goes to the crowd and pulls out some teenager. Legitimately.

Comment

Braun Strowman and "Nicholas" are your new tag champs.

Ladies and gentlemen, WWE in 2018.

Comment

Braun Strowman needed a partner to face Cesaro/Sheamus. He goes to the crowd and pulls out some teenager. Legitimately.
                          Make-a-Wish kid?

Oh, and Bork wins after hitting a gazillion F5s on Roman.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                            Make-a-Wish kid?

Oh, and Bork wins after hitting a gazillion F5s on Roman.
                            I guess it's possible it was a Make-a-Wish. Might find out tomorrow night, er... tonight now, I guess.

Comment

I guess it's possible it was a Make-a-Wish. Might find out tomorrow night, er... tonight now, I guess.
                              Or some sponsors kid.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Braun Strowman and "Nicholas" are your new tag champs.

Ladies and gentlemen, WWE in 2018.
                                SWERVE!

caps
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X