WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    They could have had Flair/Asuka and put Lynch in the Royal Rumble to begin with. Problem solved. Much easier storyline. Her losing to Asuka clean ruins her rep. And Rousey is going to clean her clock anyway, it's so obvious at this point that Rousey will be the new never lose champion.
    Ronda is the female Lesnar.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Ronda is the female Lesnar.
      Which is dumb cause Lesnar is dumb. WWE is so booooooooooooooooring nowadays. Used to love it.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Which is dumb cause Lesnar is dumb. WWE is so booooooooooooooooring nowadays. Used to love it.
        a) Look up Kenny Omega, particularly his matches against Okada, blows anything WWE (well not counting NXT) out of the water.

b) I think WWE is finally starting to realize how popular Becky is. It’ll be interesting if they try to stick Charlotte in the match or keep it one on one.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          a) Look up Kenny Omega, particularly his matches against Okada, blows anything WWE (well not counting NXT) out of the water.

b) I think WWE is finally starting to realize how popular Becky is. It’ll be interesting if they try to stick Charlotte in the match or keep it one on one.
          I think Ronda and Becky would be a wildly popular match. Becky may be the most over in the company right now.

I agree though Scooby, I’m so sick of Lesnar. Add Raw last night to the list too, *** is going on Vince?

HHH needs to take over and all of the NXT momentum he’s built needs to give WWE a shot in the arm.
          AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
            I think Ronda and Becky would be a wildly popular match. Becky may be the most over in the company right now.

I agree though Scooby, I’m so sick of Lesnar. Add Raw last night to the list too, *** is going on Vince?

HHH needs to take over and all of the NXT momentum he’s built needs to give WWE a shot in the arm.
            Lesnar just annihilated Seth Rollins last night. I think Lesnar is supposed to do a UFC thing this summer so they must be setting up Rollins to be the massive underdog who comes out on top. OR Lesnar did sigh a new contract so probably he wins Wrestelmania again and then disappears until Summer Slam. Yawn.

The Becky Lynch/Rhonda thing is ruined already. May as well add Flair to ruin it some more. I still don't understand why they had Rhonda interfere to lose Becky her title in the first place. It was so long ago.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Believe NJPW has their own subscription service now, available in English.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                Believe NJPW has their own subscription service now, available in English.
                NJPW World. I believe they have a pretty big archive too, so you can see when guys like Finn Balor, Nakamura, and Styles were able to put on good matches.

Though Kenny Omega is out of contract and nobody knows where he’s going yet.
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Lesnar just annihilated Seth Rollins last night. I think Lesnar is supposed to do a UFC thing this summer so they must be setting up Rollins to be the massive underdog who comes out on top. OR Lesnar did sigh a new contract so probably he wins Wrestelmania again and then disappears until Summer Slam. Yawn.

The Becky Lynch/Rhonda thing is ruined already. May as well add Flair to ruin it some more. I still don't understand why they had Rhonda interfere to lose Becky her title in the first place. It was so long ago.
                  Great build up for Seth’s decision and then boom. Brock wrecks the night.

Rumors swirling Dean Ambrose turned down a lucrative deal with WWE and is leaving after Wrestlemania — fed up with the creative direction.
                  AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    Great build up for Seth’s decision and then boom. Brock wrecks the night.

Rumors swirling Dean Ambrose turned down a lucrative deal with WWE and is leaving after Wrestlemania — fed up with the creative direction.
                    Hearing Rousey is likely done soon too so she can start a family. Losing to Becky in the main event at Mania would do it...but Charlotte was also the one to stop asuka’s streak so....
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                      Hearing Rousey is likely done soon too so she can start a family. Losing to Becky in the main event at Mania would do it...but Charlotte was also the one to stop asuka’s streak so....
                      Wow. That was a quick career for Rhonda. Good for her though if it's for family.

Comment

Wow. That was a quick career for Rhonda. Good for her though if it's for family.
                        She's not leaving permanently if she does go.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          She's not leaving permanently if she does go.
                          Not like she dresses $eXie and we'd have to see her stretch marks

(Really priceless? That's a bannedinated word??)
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Biggest match ever and it's over. Lynch is hurt. She won't make it to Wretlemania.

Wow. They may have fooled me this time. She's really selling that knee injury.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/02...eally-injured/
                            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 02-04-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              NJPW World. I believe they have a pretty big archive too, so you can see when guys like Finn Balor, Nakamura, and Styles were able to put on good matches.

Though Kenny Omega is out of contract and nobody knows where he’s going yet.
                              ...aaand he just signed with AEW.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                ...aaand he just signed with AEW.
                                So he’s not gonna be in the Rumble?

( )
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X