Making a Murderer updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    I do think there is a huge distinction between Avery being guilty and being scum...
    Him being scum is a given.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Re: Making a Murderer updates

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Him being scum is a given.
      Well yeah he is from Wisconsin
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
        I guess you put me in my place with big words.
        Go run off now, the adults are talking.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Only have watched 1 episode so far, but so far, so good. I like how they're approaching this season, and confronting the criticisms right up front, in episode 1. Good way to do it, IMO.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

My god. There isn't a person involved in framing these 2 that shouldn't be prosecuted and put away. They're so ****ing crooked.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              My god. There isn't a person involved in framing these 2 that shouldn't be prosecuted and put away. They're so ****ing crooked.
              Yes! Season 2 clarifies so much with forensics... and gd the cover-up is so brazen it’s shocking. If Zellner wins the civil suits will be insane.
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

The best part of the series is seeing how badly Paint Thinner has destroyed much of Sconnieland
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  The best part of the series is seeing how badly republicans have destroyed much of Sconnieland
                  Ftfy
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Ftfy
                    Paint thinner is a much bigger contributing factor...it's science.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: Making a Murderer updates

Episode 5...boom!!! Ran into a lawyer who hires world class experts in blood spatter and many other fields.

Also, Brad Schimel is pure scum.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Have you guys heard of this case?

https://amp.postcrescent.com/amp/96339982

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          Episode 5...boom!!! Ran into a lawyer who hires world class experts in blood spatter and many other fields.

Also, Brad Schimel is pure scum.
                          Up for reelection this year. The doc came out just in time for voters.

Comment

https://t.co/DDbgWWa6uH?amp=1

Pagel attempts to keep Avery from lawyer nov 9, 2005.

Zellner’s next brief delayed to December 20 and the word is because they’re awaiting results of luminol and other tests of Dassey’s garage.

The following people better pray to whatever god they pray to that not one solitary speck or flake of TH’s blood is discovered: Andrew Colburn, James Lenk, Bobby Dassey, Scott and Barb Tadych, Brad Schimel, Mark Weigert, Fassbender, Culhane, State of Wisconsin DOJ and especially Ken Kratz.

They convicted in court of public opinion and in court with planted evidence and violated Brady at least 4 times...

I can’t wait to tune in to Mark Bellowing or Dan O’ Donnell when they announce blood was found and the State’s case has fallen apart!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              https://t.co/DDbgWWa6uH?amp=1

Pagel attempts to keep Avery from lawyer nov 9, 2005.

Zellner’s next brief delayed to December 20 and the word is because they’re awaiting results of luminol and other tests of Dassey’s garage.

The following people better pray to whatever god they pray to that not one solitary speck or flake of TH’s blood is discovered: Andrew Colburn, James Lenk, Bobby Dassey, Scott and Barb Tadych, Brad Schimel, Mark Weigert, Fassbender, Culhane, State of Wisconsin DOJ and especially Ken Kratz.

They convicted in court of public opinion and in court with planted evidence and violated Brady at least 4 times...

I can’t wait to tune in to Mark Bellowing or Dan O’ Donnell when they announce blood was found and the State’s case has fallen apart!
                              The state's case has already fallen apart, IMO. Zellner has already picked it apart piece by piece.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
                                Up for reelection this year. The doc came out just in time for voters.
                                He has no-one to blame but himself for his terribly misguided and uninformed decisions. The documentary highlights him a bit but ultimately the documentary should not be scapegoated, he circled the wagons on innocent men and should pay for it.

I’ll be glad to vote against him soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X