Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Making a Murderer updates

A list from ttm

Cops visited both juries when they were deliberating. I believe they brought food as well.
    Bobby dassey’s pc search results withheld from strang and buting along with the voicemail Halbach’s left in zipperer’s answering machine after she left avery’s.
    Numerous witnesses claim to have seen halbach’s car at Kuss rd turnaround, abandoned.

Neighbor says a rav4 was driven into avery’s Property followed by a cop on I believe 11/5?

Cops search avery and Dassey properties. Avery garage filled with oil stains but they luminol it and find NOTHING. Dassey harage is filled with blood everywhere and Bobby says oh I cut a deer in here. And no testing done? What?

There’s still little chance a Wisconsin or even federal court will do the right thing. Circling the wagons is the sop.

But if Zellner wins somehow the precedent will have been set and hopefully more wrongful convictions are overturned.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

https://www.wbay.com/content/news/Fi...496255921.html

Trailer released for season 2

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
        The timing of this new series, out on Oct 19, is exquisite.

I harbor no hope Walker and Schimel are going to demand an investigation into cops lying under oath, so, hopefully, beyond making the case for SA and BD innocence as well as the case for badly needed criminal justice reform, I hope this series fires up voters and Walker and schimel are sent packing.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          The timing of this new series, out on Oct 19, is exquisite.

I harbor no hope Walker and Schimel are going to demand an investigation into cops lying under oath, so, hopefully, beyond making the case for SA and BD innocence as well as the case for badly needed criminal justice reform, I hope this series fires up voters and Walker and schimel are sent packing.
          No offense, but I don't think democrat politicians are really that much more interested in the systemic changes required to make this better?
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            No offense, but I don't think democrat politicians are really that much more interested in the systemic changes required to make this better?
            I doubt any politician has the ability to really make the types of changes needed to actually fix the criminal justice system. The problems are too large, and the cancer is too deep.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              You’re probably right. Now that I think of it Jim Doyle didn’t seem all that interested in criminal justice reform either.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                I doubt any politician has the ability to really make the types of changes needed to actually fix the criminal justice system. The problems are too large, and the cancer is too deep.
                The cancer is too deep is right. It’s Metastasized to all parts of the government/justice system. This is a case where I think if the miracle happens and Zellner gets a sympathetic judge (barring someone coming forward to confess) I have a slight pollyanish hope that it may create a title wave of reforms...but,...

Comment

It feels like the whole problem is that a conviction convinces everyone of guilt so no one wants to admit a mistake along the way to a conviction without something glaringly wrong so appeals aren't real. The deck shouldn't be stacked that far against defendants but than again...the bad guys with lots of money would be even more likely to get a not guilty verdict if they get multiple tries at a regular trial? idk
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

https://t.co/mAkChTEjvu?amp=1

How the hell this guy could win any court case is surreal.

Comment

3 episodes in. Amazing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        3 episodes in. Amazing!!!
                        It’s like you wake up every morning striving to be nothing but a worthless dumbass. Really, do you try to be such a waste of space in life or do you have to put in extra effort to be such a dumb****?
                        I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                          It’s like you wake up every morning striving to be nothing but a worthless dumbass. Really, do you try to be such a waste of space in life or do you have to put in extra effort to be such a dumb****?
                          +1

Comment

This show obviously upsets you. I don’t care about that whether you’re LE or you’re one of those insane guilters. I don’t come on this board insulting people for their opinions but if that’s your lot in life it must suck and I wish you a turn for the better someday.

This second series is proving beyond a shadow of a doubt the evidence (as it were) was planted. Scientifically proven beyond any doubt. Fact.

Comment

Why are you upset he is posting about a show in a thread about said show? No one is making you or the other troll cone in here and read it. If it annoys you so much just ignore it.

Oh wait, then you couldn't pout and complain like a 3 year old and get all the attention.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Looks like others already responded like adults. I'll go ahead and just act like you.

**** off, ******bag.

Originally posted by Adam_Krug#1 View Post
                                +1
                                You too, ****head.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X