2018 USA Olympic Women's Hockey Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Damn, that is true, I hadn't thought about that. Well played.
    Giveaway Keller? One of the three is often the opponent.

Comment

• Re: 2018 USA Olympic Women's Hockey Team

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
      Wait a minute...Don't you know that:

Megan Keller buys her pencils without erasers because Megan Keller never makes mistakes
      Archilles' weakness was his heel, Superman's weakness is Kryptonite, Megan Keller's weakness is nothing.
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
        Megan Keller once visited a fortune teller...to warn her.

Comment

On Barnes and "chess-like maneuvering," among other things.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/07/s...dayspaper&_r=0

Comment

I see that Miss Barnes scored her first goal for the U.S. in their 8-2 opening win over Finland.

http://teamusa.usahockey.com/news_ar...rrer_id=695820
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Barnes scored again, this time against Canada
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

1) For nth time Laura Schuler must go. Zero strategy or horrible strategy (what else is new). People who cannot coach a team to win must be fired. Especially if the team loses each time.
                2) Poulin must be replaced as captain ASAP. Irwin may warrant consideration for captain.
                3) Spooner, Jenner, etc. look sloppy and horrible out there. I think some of the players have gotten cocky and arrogant since Sochi as well as the coaching staff.

there is something in team canada women's culture now that is so cringe-y. All hashtag and "selfie queen" labels (seriously, that is what their twitter account said, I am not making this up).

The cancer of team canada women may lie in the players as much as the coach. But the coach is unquestionably bad. I have no idea what goes on in the players' heads. But Poulin should be replaced as captain immediately, IMO. Irwin may warrant consideration. I hope the coaching staff will seriously reconsider the 'C' as the Olympic games approaches.

they have gotten arrogant and cocky after Sochi, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaffron View Post
                  1) For nth time Laura Schuler must go. Zero strategy or horrible strategy (what else is new). People who cannot coach a team to win must be fired. Especially if the team loses each time.
                  2) Poulin must be replaced as captain ASAP. Irwin may warrant consideration for captain.
                  3) Spooner, Jenner, etc. look sloppy and horrible out there. I think some of the players have gotten cocky and arrogant since Sochi as well as the coaching staff.

there is something in team canada women's culture now that is so cringe-y. All hashtag and "selfie queen" labels (seriously, that is what their twitter account said, I am not making this up).

The cancer of team canada women may lie in the players as much as the coach. But the coach is unquestionably bad. I have no idea what goes on in the players' heads. But Poulin should be replaced as captain immediately, IMO. Irwin may warrant consideration. I hope the coaching staff will seriously reconsider the 'C' as the Olympic games approaches.

How did you feel after the 5-1 win?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaffron View Post

lol, what I love about Canadians

Comment

So BC players have accounted for 6 of the 12 USA goals so far in the tournament which is a fun and good stat that everyone should be aware of

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        So BC players have accounted for 6 of the 12 USA goals so far in the tournament which is a fun and good stat that everyone should be aware of
                        Offense is not an issue with bc players...On the two Canada goals #8 and #3 had defensive breakdowns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=JIVGy4cYnGo

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                          Offense is not an issue with bc players...On the two Canada goals #8 and #3 had defensive breakdowns.

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post

Well, there's not enough to see on the first goal either way whether Pfalzer should have covered it better. However, I don't think you can blame Barnes at all for Agosta's goal. It looked like Bellamy made a poor turnover and Barnes couldn't match Agosta's speed.
                            "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Originally posted by Arafel View Post
                              Well, there's not enough to see on the first goal either way whether Pfalzer should have covered it better. However, I don't think you can blame Barnes at all for Agosta's goal. It looked like Bellamy made a poor turnover and Barnes couldn't match Agosta's speed.
                              See I knew we were friends

Comment

Originally posted by Arafel View Post
                                Pause the video at points in the 29 to 31 second mark and you will see the progression of Johnston receiving the pass and the positioning of Pfalzer. Gave way too much room to the outside. True that Bellamy had a bad turnover but look at the 51 second mark at where Barnes was positioned. She was actually in pretty good position but came out of her backwards skate too slowly and had a slight bobble on her hip turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X