#8 NU @ #2 BU...For A Trip to the Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #8 NU @ #2 BU...For A Trip to the Garden

I expect this to go 3. NU has a lead in game 3 and then Ryan Ruck soils himself. Followed by some kind of tantrum from mad dog madigan near the end of the game.

Comment

Game 2 was just picked up by ASN/NESN. Good thing, because I didn't want to pay $90 in tickets if it goes 3 games.
      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
        Game 2 was just picked up by ASN/NESN. Good thing, because I didn't want to pay $90 in tickets if it goes 3 games.
        I don't want to hear anything from any NU fan that comments/badmouths attendance from BU this weekend when one of your guys posts that he's rather watch from home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          I don't want to hear anything from any NU fan that comments/badmouths attendance from BU this weekend when one of your guys posts that he's rather watch from home.
          Have you watched the streams of their games at Matthews without BU or BC there. Lower Bowl 20% full
          BS UMass Lowell 2015
          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

I'll be there Friday! I just can't afford to keep paying whatever a "facilities fee" is in addition to the "event fee".
            And that criticism ship kinda sailed last weekend when the UCONN games were played in front of close family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
              I'll be there Friday! I just can't afford to keep paying whatever a "facilities fee" is in addition to the "event fee".
              And that criticism ship kinda sailed last weekend when the UCONN games were played in front of close family and friends.
              Or, you could walk up to the box office before the game and not pay any fees! These games are not going to sell out.

Comment

Every game I've gotten tickets at the box office only time I had to buy tix in advance is the BC game

National
                Organization of
                Men
                Against
                Amazonian
                Masterhood

Comment

Or, you could walk up to the box office before the game and not pay any fees! These games are not going to sell out.
                  Got some sweet seats on the glass where NU shots twice. Figured they were worth the extra fees. I just like complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                    Have you watched the streams of their games at Matthews without BU or BC there. Lower Bowl 20% full
                    To be fair, the balcony at Matthews is where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by tape View Post
                      He is spoiled.. Marty Meehan subsidizes his rink, tickets in the city/ area schools, just general vicinity et al.. The other UMass is left in the dust (for now). In Lowell's case.. least they have a decent product on ice to match the turnout. Good for them.
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by tape View Post
                        I was in the balcony on Friday night, it was at best 20% full. Also, the views outside of the front row are brutally obstructed.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                          I was in the balcony on Friday night, it was at best 20% full. Also, the views outside of the front row are brutally obstructed.
                          ..and as you know, the school is on break. Not that the balcony is 100% full outside of spring break but def much better (and louder) attendance, than when you got your tix.. did you wear the Whaler jersey..
                          GO NU HOCKEY
                          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                            He is spoiled.. Marty Meehan subsidizes his rink, tickets in the city/ area schools, just general vicinity et al.. The other UMass is left in the dust (for now). In Lowell's case.. least they have a decent product on ice to match the turnout. Good for them.
                            Merrimack and UMass average higher home attendance than Northeastern.
                            Last edited by UML Puck Hawk; 03-06-2017, 04:42 PM.
                            BS UMass Lowell 2015
                            PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                              Merrimack and UMass average higher home attendance than Northeastern.
                              Glad for them. Good for college hockey. NU student body just has options & until the success is not consistent.. Boston has a lot more distractions than Andover or elsewhere.
                              Least you didnt refute my original point. Good for you guys too.
                              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

On another note.. would love this series to go 3 games.. hope G is up for it; i know the rest of team will def be.
                                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X