X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #187: Lazy End Days Of Summer

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Gonna be a great show with him doing the two sets.. I'm going to the Minneapolis show as it fits my work and hockey schedule.
    I hope to get tix to the Mpls show. I have the day off when they go on sale. *crossesfingers* I don't need the best seats, especially given the venue. If I'm in the door, I'll be a'ight.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Not a good idea. If you got exposed, caught it it can take some time before you have sx. If you have it bad enough to get sx the meds are nasty. I can't believe they soft sold getting tested. In this state the public health folks are all over you like a wet blanket.

Nighty night nocturnal ones
      Still yet to be determined if I get the test. I'm not interrupting my real work for it. It looks like I should have a few hours Tuesday to get tested, so will probably do it then.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I hope to get tix to the Mpls show. I have the day off when they go on sale. *crossesfingers* I don't need the best seats, especially given the venue. If I'm in the door, I'll be a'ight.
        Get tickets with us. We have a room. We're doing a beer crawl across MN. DO IT.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In a few hours, it will be nine years since I maxed out.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Decided to buy tickets to Eric Church...in Sioux Falls. Can't go to the Minneapolis concert, since we'll be in Houghton watching Tech play Mankato. Got tickets, and booked a hotel with points, so should be able to do this fairly cheaply. Great places, great faces....South Dakota
                I work the day he comes here in February. May have to try to get it off, though...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Mornin' Lodge.

Starting the day with a dentist appt, then it's off to the Autumn Brew Review (annual beer festival) with a bunch of GPLers, and then headed over to say one last goodbye to church. Busy, busy day.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Hoping the rain holds off so I can mow the lawn. Have friends coming over afternoon/evening and hope to have it outside. Hoping Brent has a DD or Uber, otherwise need to be on the watch for a black Jeep driving erratically.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      Good Morning Lodge.

Hoping the rain holds off so I can mow the lawn. Have friends coming over afternoon/evening and hope to have it outside. Hoping Brent has a DD or Uber, otherwise need to be on the watch for a black Jeep driving erratically.
                      I'm driving. I only do 1/2 pours (1 oz) and severely pace myself. I usually end up having the equivalent of 3 or so beers in 3 hours (plus food).

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        In a few hours, it will be nine years since I maxed out.
                        I realized it has been almost 10 yrs since I found out about rep A long time hanging in the Lodge.

Good Morning Lodge!

Spent the AM taking pic with the new toy. This camera has a learning curve.

Comment

Great time at the ABR, perfect weather. Lots of good brew. And friggin' OC....I stopped in for a quickie 10 ozer when they opened this morning before heading to ABR. Yep closing at 6, maybe 7. Get there tonight after ABR, closing at 5....WTeff?! Got the last call. They actually kicked us OUT at 6, but last call at 5. The regional VP's call. Total BS.

Comment

Jr works all day on Saturday. Today they had a special going on on service so they had lots of customers and he went in early and stayed late. They gave him a $50 gift card as a bonus. He's thriving in this role. Great to see cause he's kinda sucked at jobs before this.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              Jr works all day on Saturday. Today they had a special going on on service so they had lots of customers and he went in early and stayed late. They gave him a $50 gift card as a bonus. He's thriving in this role. Great to see cause he's kinda sucked at jobs before this.
                              Goddam Millennials. Or something.

Comment

ABR was awesome again, even though I was DD this year. Went to Gastofs afterwards, for Oktoberfest, for the 2nd time this weekend. Fun times, even though I didn't drink anything at the OFest. (Driving...) Hung out with a bunch of great friends all day, which was really the best part, well, best part after the beer.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X