Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
    The RPI website does not mention McBain's hometown. Tualatin HS is located in Tualatin, Oregon.
    Ralph is that a program first- state of Oregon?
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Liam McBain #30 and Sam Rappaport #37 have been added to the roster (at the top and with their HSs not their previous teams). http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=hockey

Edit: SR's mother is named Kelly Alford. I wonder if she is related to Jordan.
      I miss Tom A.!
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        Ralph is that a program first- state of Oregon?
        I don't recall any.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          I miss Tom A.!
          I received an email from him a couple of weeks ago.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I received an email from him a couple of weeks ago.
            Please send him my best and give him my email info!

Comment

In honor of Tommy Grant and Sam Nolan, today is 28 September 2016. There are 4 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2016 for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Where’s the love for Charlie & Tommy “RPI Mens Hockey”?
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  I was wondering that also. BTW, I can't go back to 30 and 37 days and add "I honor of" for McBain and Rappaport because the old thread is closed.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of TJ Samec, today is 29 September 2016. There are 3 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

**Heads up to anyone looking to go to the ASU games 11/25 and 26**

The game is being played in a tiny arena in Tempe called Oceanside Arena. As of this morning, ALL of the reserved seats (and there are only a couple hundred total) have already been SOLD OUT to season ticket holders. There are only two tiny general admission seating areas for single game ticket purchase, and those will probably be gone very soon. So - if you are planning on going to these games, you should definitely get your tickets TODAY.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        They suddenly decided that the exhibition game doesn't count.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Parker Reno and Kendra Farole, today is 30 September 2016. There are 2 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It's way past time to be doing this, but I completely forgot until this morning...

Come play RPI Pick to Click! It's (kind of) fantasy hockey for your favorite college hockey team! It's fun! Beat FlagDUDE so he doesn't threepeat!
                            RPI Pep Band
                            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                              It's way past time to be doing this, but I completely forgot until this morning...

Come play RPI Pick to Click! It's (kind of) fantasy hockey for your favorite college hockey team! It's fun! Beat FlagDUDE so he doesn't threepeat!
                              I'd make a quibble about the goalposts being moved, but I seem to recall what happened the last time I did so...

Comment

If you have the NHL TV package or you're in the MSG-Buffalo DMA, Jason Kasdorf is in net for the Sabers tonight vs. Leafs.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X