Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes early

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes e

For now I am done with national polls, I will just look into the swing states because until Drumpf starts flipping those national polls wont matter.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes e

GOP women's outreach continues.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        He ****ing tweeted that? You've got to be ****ing kidding me. That goes everywhere.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          He ****ing tweeted that? You've got to be ****ing kidding me. That goes everywhere.
          No silly. He posted it on Facebook. Which is why his team is reaching out to Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            No silly. He posted it on Facebook. Which is why his team is reaching out to Twitter!
            Sigh. Even worse.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Good Lord did you people spend your entire labor day posting here? Yikes.

Some thoughts:

1) Yes the national media in general and CNN in particular are a joke. I thought we all agreed on that point already?

2) Glad some of you stopped peeing your pants over the election. Relax and let it happen. 1st debate is only 3 weeks away!
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

If the media wants to cover an actual corruption case, here's one.

It shouldn't be that difficult to get hard evidence that Trump is lying. But first please have him perjure himself in front of a formal investigation.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It shouldn't be that difficult to get hard evidence that Trump is lying. But first please have him perjure himself in front of a formal investigation.
                  While this story has been out there, expect the Clinton camp to start pushing it a lot more, especially before the 1st debate.

With Trump, you know they're holding back on some attacks because you don't fire all your ammo in August.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    While this story has been out there, expect the Clinton camp to start pushing it a lot more, especially before the 1st debate.

With Trump, you know they're holding back on some attacks because you don't fire all your ammo in August.
                    The bribery was always obvious (and criminal), but I didn't know Trump had been so stupid as to deny even talking with her. That's something that can be checked.

This is approaching Rod Blagojevich levels of "shooting self in own foot."
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

Agreed.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I saw that yesterday...brilliant!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So if a Republican does it, it's corruption. If a Democrat does it, it's everyday business.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            So if a Republican does it, it's corruption. If a Democrat does it, it's everyday business.
                            In Illinois, they're equal party crooks.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              You missed the point. While the Clinton scandal is theoretical, the Trump scandal is overt and obvious and nobody (except him) is denying it. It's just that Trump is such a con man slash dumpster fire that he doesn't get the same scrutiny: in effect, people have decided Trump is such a sh-tshow that if you're still backing him the rules don't apply.

The other thing is I'm sure all the civic-minded leaders who had Serious Ethical Concerns about Clinton will be all over Trump on this story? Oh, you say they're just ignoring it and changing the subject? But why would that be?
                              Cornell University

Comment

You missed the point. While the Clinton scandal is theoretical, the Trump scandal is overt and obvious and nobody (except him) is denying it. It's just that Trump is such a con man slash dumpster fire that he doesn't get the same scrutiny: in effect, people have decided Trump is such a sh-tshow that if you're still backing him the rules don't apply.

The other thing is I'm sure all the civic-minded leaders who had Serious Ethical Concerns about Clinton will be all over Trump on this story? Oh, you say they're just ignoring it and changing the subject? But why would that be?
                                Oddly enough due to their Both Sides Do It mantra the lamestream media has to cover the Trump-Bondi bribe, even if they'd rather not. Clinton allies such as Media Matters won't let them get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X