Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congrats to UND for #8

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    There won't be a new UND hockey jersey until at least the 2017-18 season as UND has already ordered their jerseys for next season. Even if they hadn't, by the time a new logo is chosen, around mid-June I believe, it would be too late to order jerseys for the fall.
    Nonsense. I can get jerseys hand sewn by Malaysian 8 year olds to you by the 4th of July!
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
      Now get number nine to tie "That team up north"
      *looks a at a map*

*looks at the list of NCAA tourney titles*

*looks at the map again*

*looks at this comment*

*looks for Ann Arbor in Manitoba*

If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

There won't be a new UND hockey jersey until at least the 2017-18 season as UND has already ordered their jerseys for next season. Even if they hadn't, by the time a new logo is chosen, around mid-June I believe, it would be too late to order jerseys for the fall.
        If it's the same as the last jersey, but with a hawk's face taking the place of the Sioux warrior's (but same headdress and all), I will **** myself laughing.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          If it's the same as the last jersey, but with a hawk's face taking the place of the Sioux warrior's (but same headdress and all), I will **** myself laughing.
          Don't worry, it won't be. It'll be this guy painted green

Chickenhawk
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Then the NCAA will come up with some excuse why feathers are racist.
            I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
            - Bilbo Baggins

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            – A. Einstein

Why are some people so hung up on their rights?
            - dropthatpuck

Comment

First you get mad that UND fans tried to teach you basic math. Now you're mad that a Gopher fan tried to teach you basic math. Just stop fighting it and try to learn.
              I'm pretty sure Brent's obsession starts and ends with himself.
              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by dainthomas View Post
                Then the NCAA will come up with some excuse why feathers are racist.
                If the image is too pitiful, gopher fans will claim infringement.

Comment

Working...
                X