• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giwan View Post
    Anyone, why the W on the ice and board?
    UW is hosting.

It's not rocket science.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Re: The North Dakota Fighting Sioux vs. The Quinnipiac Braves

Originally posted by giwan View Post
      Anyone, why the W on the ice and board?
      From USCHO yesterday -

NCAA rules require that a member institution or conference serve as the host institution for its championship events. In Boston last year, that was Hockey East. When the event was last in Tampa, it was Alabama-Huntsville.

This year, it’s Wisconsin, which gets to have its branding around the event and has to help with athletic training and sports information duties.

The Tampa Bay Sports Commission is also a host for the Frozen Four, but it needed to have an NCAA member as a partner. It has close ties with current and former members of Wisconsin’s athletics administration, and the Badgers have been fairly frequent visitors to Tampa for football bowl games.
      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
        From USCHO yesterday -

NCAA rules require that a member institution or conference serve as the host institution for its championship events. In Boston last year, that was Hockey East. When the event was last in Tampa, it was Alabama-Huntsville.

This year, it’s Wisconsin, which gets to have its branding around the event and has to help with athletic training and sports information duties.

The Tampa Bay Sports Commission is also a host for the Frozen Four, but it needed to have an NCAA member as a partner. It has close ties with current and former members of Wisconsin’s athletics administration, and the Badgers have been fairly frequent visitors to Tampa for football bowl games.
        It's funny when a university thinks they care about a program.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          A Granato or two might have some thoughts there.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Hey, it's the closest Wisconsin's been to the FF in awhile. Let them have fun!
            Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
              hey, it's the closest wisconsin's been to the ff in 6 years. Let them have fun!
              fyp

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                A Granato or two might have some thoughts there.
                Symbolic gesture. Oh, don't worry, you guys still are not #1 on my hated list.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Symbolic gesture. Oh, don't worry, you guys still are not #1 on my hated list.
                  Hopefully that can change soon enough.

Comment

Caligula scores to make it 3-1, could pretty much be over for Q now.
                    Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Jesus, Q with three giveaways on successive possessions to start the period, and pays.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That was a fracking good goal

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          That was a fracking good goal
                          Perfect pass. Dr. Caligari actually muffed the wrister but was so close he didn't miss.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dear Westwood One, Caligula is NOT part of the best line in college hockey. CCM *coughcough*

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Jesus, Q with three giveaways on successive possessions to start the period, and pays.
                              Make it 4 turnovers, plus Garteig almost did it again. Bet Q would like the last 3 mins back.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Dear Westwood One, Caligula is NOT part of the best line in college hockey. CCM *coughcough*
                                Yeah, but Caligula throws interesting parties.

Comment

Working...
                                X